Honored Contributor

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE JIM SHORE WOODLAND REINDEER

[ Edited ]

Online, there seem to be two colors, unless it is the usual computer inaccuracy regarding color.  Which of these would you say you have?  I am only speaking of color, not poses.

Honored Contributor

Re: FOR TOSE WHO HAVE JIM SHORE WOODLAND REINDEER

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

I definitely have the lighter colored one....it matches the sleigh perfectly....

Their both called Prancing"Dashing To Deliver"  on Ebay they are definitely different colors.....

There's also a Running White Woodland Reindeer too

Enesco Jim Shore Heartwood Creek White Woodland Reindeer Figurine, 8.25", Multicolor

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

I definitely have the lighter colored one....

@Spurt   I received the ebay deer light brown, so will wait until I receive the zulily deer to compare.  I did ask a seller today if there were two different years, will see,  I looked at the sleigh this morning, and it has brown in it, so I probably have the correct deer, but the color is certainly off from the listing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   I received the ebay deer light brown, so will wait until I receive the zulily deer to compare.  I did ask a seller today if there were two different years, will see,  I looked at the sleigh this morning, and it has brown in it, so I probably have the correct deer, but the color is certainly off from the listing.

@mousiegirl 

Mine is all packed up....but I did remember that the deer and sleigh were a perfect match...And it might just be the camera they used and lighting that make the coloring look different....Let me know...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@mousiegirl 

Mine is all packed up....but I did remember that the deer and sleigh were a perfect match...And it might just be the camera they used and lighting that make the coloring look different....Let me know...

@Spurt   I just found this, so the deer are a brown, light.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

I have three of those reindeer.  All more closely resemble the slightly darker brown of the bottom deer in your photo.  

Trusted Contributor

I don't know if my two reindeer have their winter coats on or not. Not going to unpack them again until November, but if they are not matchy matchy, I'm fine with that.