Honored Contributor

Re: FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show LAST YEAR IN GREEN

They are the true color when not in the multi-colored setting. Just as pretty when turned off too. Wish I had one in every room.

Honored Contributor

Re: FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show LAST YEAR IN GREEN

@AuntG wrote:

They are the true color when not in the multi-colored setting. Just as pretty when turned off too. Wish I had one in every room.

@AuntG   Yes, I watched the presentation yesterday and as I remembered, they are blue when in multi, which is why I didn't buy last year, so will just keep it on white.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl - I'll be interested to see what you think when you get your tree; I definitely think the green stays strong even in multicolor mode, so I hope that turns out to be your impression in person as well.

Honored Contributor

I received the green tree today.  On white, no show on the ceiling to speak of, and the light is bright at the bottom.  On the multi, I would not call this tree green at all, as I see a lot of red and blue, but it may work, have to think about it, otherwise it is going back.  I have plently of green trees that are lit from years past and look better, to me, than this.  I used the gold in the living room last year, beautiful.