Honored Contributor

FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show LAST YEAR IN GREEN

H215595

Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show 16" Tree by Valerie

The reason I didn't buy this color, though bought other colors, was that the light looked blue on screen.  When lit, is it a green or blue color that is prominent?  It is being offered again this year.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show LAST YEAR IN GREEN

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl - As you may recall from my posts in the Holiday forums last year, I bought four of the green kaleidoscope trees. They all light up in a lovely true green with the other colors cascading around and through it. My Christmas color scheme is traditional, and I could not be happier with my trees. If I didn't love pumpkins so much, I'd probably have them out already.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT Mercury Glass Kaleidoscope Light Show LAST YEAR IN GREEN

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@mousiegirl - As you may recall from my posts in the Holiday forums last year, I bought four of the green kaleidoscope trees. They all light up in a lovely true green with the other colors cascading around and through it. My Christmas color scheme is traditional, and I could not be happier with my trees. If I didn't love pumpkins so much, I'd probably have them out already.  Smiley Happy

@loriqvc   With all of the complaints about these trees last year, no, I don't remember your post, but thank you, think I will give it a try.  I still love the blush in the bedroom, used it for a long time, then stopped, will begin again soon.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl - One of my trees does have a motor that's a bit noisier than the others, but it hasn't been bothersome enough for me to use it less. I also purchased the 20" green tree last month when it was at an "as is" price, but the bottom was falling apart so I had to return it, and I have to say I don't think it was worth the much higher price than the 16" trees. I'm pondering whether I "need" a gold tree for my collection, but its lights always looked really pink to me on air and online, and I don't want that.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the green tree, "as is" and it is green and mine does not have a loud noise.  I love it! 

Respected Contributor

I have been using my blush color tree for about a month in a Fall theme way. Purchased a garland of colorful leaves at ACMoore craft store and have it wrapped around base of tree mixed in with battery operated copper string lights. My tree does make noise which at times bugs me but keep it far enough away from where I usually sit. My 20” silver tree also makes noise, but the first 16” silver tree purchased last year does not make noise. Wish they could resolve the motor noise issue since many of us know that some of the trees do not have this problem. I do agree that the 20” tree is not worth the inflated cost as charged when first offered in July.
Regular Contributor

These are beautiful! I display two of the green on Slatkin’s pine one pedestals. I gave several of the silver for gifts last year. I have a silver in my dining room. Mine were all beautiful and everyone loved their gifts. I had one, out of several that made a noise but my son figured out it was loose on the bottom so he secured the bottom with super glue and the noise went away. I really enjoyed mine!
Honored Contributor

I bought a green one from the "As Is" section last year and it's very pretty.  Not noisy and definitely a lovely green color.  It was in perfect condition; didn't even appear to have been taken out of the box.

I bought a silver one when it was the TSV last year and had to return it.  It was lopsided and you could only put it one way so that it didn't show.  My DH spotted it immediately.  I noticed someone else left a review with the same complaint, so I decided not to reorder the silver.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I bought a green one from the "As Is" section last year and it's very pretty.  Not noisy and definitely a lovely green color.  It was in perfect condition; didn't even appear to have been taken out of the box.

I bought a silver one when it was the TSV last year and had to return it.  It was lopsided and you could only put it one way so that it didn't show.  My DH spotted it immediately.  I noticed someone else left a review with the same complaint, so I decided not to reorder the silver.

@Venezia   It's the luck of the draw.  I bought two silver the year before, fine, a gold, a blue, and a blush last year, fine, but one never knows.  I did buy the green the other day, six easy payments, couldn't pass that up, so will post when I receive it.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@mousiegirl - One of my trees does have a motor that's a bit noisier than the others, but it hasn't been bothersome enough for me to use it less. I also purchased the 20" green tree last month when it was at an "as is" price, but the bottom was falling apart so I had to return it, and I have to say I don't think it was worth the much higher price than the 16" trees. I'm pondering whether I "need" a gold tree for my collection, but its lights always looked really pink to me on air and online, and I don't want that.

@loriqvc   I have the gold and don't think the light is pink, but does have some color when not on the white.  It is being offered again, probably today, so you can see it again.