Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl   That would be great for one of my daughters. Even her dog has a blinged out bed and sparkly collars and clothing.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl   That would be great for one of my daughters. Even her dog has a blinged out bed and sparkly collars and clothing.

@colliemom4   Glitter is so me.  I once went to the driveway to receive a UPS package, and the guy said what is all over you, lol.  I had just opened some glittered branches, glitter like I have never seen, and it was all over me, face, arms, clothes, everywhere, so I told him that I like to sparkle, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4   Glitter is so me.  I once went to the driveway to receive a UPS package, and the guy said what is all over you, lol.  I had just opened some glittered branches, glitter like I have never seen, and it was all over me, face, arms, clothes, everywhere, so I told him that I like to sparkle, lol.

@mousiegirl  That's cute!

Trusted Contributor

Guilty ! 

Respected Contributor

I love glitter so this is just too cute.

Esteemed Contributor

My glitter Christmas tree is still up in the corner of my dinning room.  We can see it from the kitchen. 

I have a timer on it.  I goes on and off all day and night. 

When the sun comes in from the windows or skylights there are more sparkles.