Respected Contributor

Re: FINALLY...an Alberti decor show

Thanks so much for the posting.  I will put it on my calendar to make sure I don't miss it.  I don't watch QVC2 so I would never have known it was on.  Alberti is so talented with decor designing and enjoyable as a host.  I'm really looking forward to his chance to shine.

Trusted Contributor

So thrilled you posted this or I may have missed it. Should be an excellent show. So excited,

Respected Contributor

I think I will watch that. He has a good eye for decorating.

-Texas Hill Country-
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl @SHOPR @ripka junkie @IdahoMom @Mominohio @Regal Bee @froggy and anyone else interested....

Did anyone notice that Alberti is kicking off the weekend on Q2 tonight (Thursday) at 10 PM with a "Christmas Eve in July" show?  

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl @SHOPR@ripka junkie @IdahoMom @Mominohio@Regal Bee @froggy and anyone else interested....

Did anyone notice that Alberti is kicking off the weekend on Q2 tonight (Thursday) at 10 PM with a "Christmas Eve in July" show?  

@MTH  I wonder if this will this be his own show, like Valerie's, or just a regular Q Christmas show?  I would have to watch online, but if I remember, I will take a peek.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl @SHOPR@ripka junkie @IdahoMom @Mominohio@Regal Bee @froggy and anyone else interested....

@MTH

I did not notice this, as I'm terrible for keeping up with the Q2 programming schedule

So glad to know it and will be watching, so thank you so much for posting it!

Honored Contributor

@MTH  @Mominohio  It is not listed in the Q2 program guide, just says Christmas Eve in July, and no details.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MTH  @Mominohio  It is not listed in the Q2 program guide, just says Christmas Eve in July, and no details.

@mousiegirl@Mominohio  I think I saw it on my phone and when I clicked on the details section, it mentioned Alberti was the host.  I would have to think it won't be anything special since its technically an "early" show but I'm sure I'll tune in just to check it out.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @MTH for the mention of the show starting right now. 

I have it streaming and lo and behold if QVC doesn't start the big CIJ weekend with PooPourri!!!  Cat Sad

Respected Contributor

Sorry but that host is a meh for me! Not interested!