Honored Contributor

Re: FALL ITEMS FROM VALERIE'S WEEKEND SHOWS.......

[ Edited ]

I just received the Temp-rations set of fiber optic candles in pumpkin patch (sorry, can't get a picture to post from my phone). 

I will open them shortly.

H228926

Temp-tations Centertaining S/2 Seasonal Fiberop - H228926

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@LdyBugz wrote:

@ChiliPepper  Nice pumpkins!  Enjoy!  The hurricane centerpiece I ordered arrived today.  It's nicely done, and very full.  I wish the glass hurricane wasn't attached to the base as it would be easier to clean.  Valerie did state during the presentation that it was attached, but I decided to give it a whirl anyway.  Otherwise, I'm very pleased with the piece.  Perfect fit for my coffee table.  The other items I ordered are scheduled to arrive tomorrow. 

@LdyBugz 

Soooooooooooooooooo pretty! I have a similar one from the Q from several years ago. I like yours a lot better! I may just buy so sunflowers & add them to mine like yours has.

Any chance the hurricane would carefully "pop" off the base (if its just glue on)? 

Nope, no chance of popping it off.  I looked but I'm afraid of wrecking it so it will be fine.  My hand fits inside the glass pillar so I will just use paper towels and window cleaner instead of washing it with dishsoap.  Thanks for the suggestion though!  😀

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper  Today the UPS man delivered the VPH TS Bronze/Black pumpkins and these are just gorgeous!  On air did NOT do them justice regarding how rich and elegant this color is in reality. Even DH, who gives not a hoot about pumpkins, stated that wow, those look REALLY nice! They do. VERY happy with this purchase. Can't wait to see what the gourds look like in pumpkin and bronze/black as well (arriving next week).

As I'm trying to duplicate one of her table-scapes, she showed the lighted maple leaves in a black vase on the table. Her vase was not in stock BUT found one identical (I think) by ANOTHER vendor on QVC and it was HALF OFF!!!  Arrived in perfect condition and it's perfect for these stems. As it's a classic design, I'll use it all year with other stems/fronds. 

Happy camper with these items! Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

Oh, I am so excited for you!!! The TSV's were so gorgeous, I'm so glad you got them & the gourd!!!

Very exciting that you have some more goodies coming next week!!!

Your tablescape sounds beautiful, I gotta go search & see if I can find that vase!

Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper  It's H262348 and it's 64% off!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@ChiliPepper  It's H262348 and it's 64% off!

@FiddleDeeDee 

Oh, thanks for the info!

That is beautiful, so versatile! 

What a great deal!!!

Respected Contributor

You ladies are enablers!  I'm going to start to watch the "picks" more closely and will be checking out as is.  Glad you all liked your items!  Enjoy the fall.  I'm off to Home Goods today!

Trusted Contributor

Several things I hemmed and hawed about are on waitlist.

I am on waitlist for the lighted branches, the burgundy urn filler, and the beaded candle rings, garland, and picks. 

my delivery of the orange urn filler, and the TSV were delayed until Monday. My oversized pumpkin will be here Tuesday, and my sugared  pumpkins will be here Wednesday and Val will be on Thursday. Lol busy week!

Valued Contributor

The VPH TSV orange pumpkins have arrived ahead of the Verdigis and Bronze and they are gorgeous. Her flame technology truely does look like a gas light flickering inside the pumpkin. While bigger items are harder to find storage for, the older I get the more I am liking bigger items and less smaller decor items to deal with. I think these are one of her best yet. Those big fluffly pumpkins look wonderful. I liked how Valerie hugged the large one and said it felt so good. I have ordered her fabric bandana pumpkins in the set of 3. I can hug the biggest of them.

Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

Arrivals begin today and will happen tomorrow and Saturday (maybe) of the things that have shipped. A bunch are still "being prepared" and some show "advance order" still.

UPDATE: So my first item arrived (pumpkin colored candle pillars) and they were smashed. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad Smiley Sad     So sad....

@FiddleDeeDee,

Oh I'm sorry. I really liked those. I have too many so did not buy them.