Trusted Contributor

Re: FALL ITEMS FROM VALERIE'S WEEKEND SHOWS.......

Next Thursday, August 24, will be a fall day on Q and Valerie will be back.
Trusted Contributor

@ChiliPepper  and everyone else:

1 cream gourd and the TSV pumpkins in orange arrived and all I can say is WOW. These are WELL MADE and hefty. Impressed with the quality. Very happy I splurged and bought many of these in assorted shades to use throughout the home and for the dining tables.

Harvest Pip Berry Picks arrived and, again, very NICE! I'll make sure to order these ASAP the next time she features them in shades I want.

Supposedly UPS will be by tomorrow and Sunday but....I'm thinking these will be orders arriving with the Monday delivery. Yes, I ordered quite a bit. Smiley Happy

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

@Sakuya wrote:
@Marsha2003What store did you find the brown/cream pumpkins? How fun to have those and also Val's new ones. It was hard not to order them.

@Sakuya they are from Pottery Barn.  They are selling them again this year.

Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee Please tell me what the green pillars look like in real life.  I was tempted to buy them, but they seemed too bright to go with my other items.  Since you said the orange were more brown, I'm wondering about the green.  Thanks in advance!

Trusted Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@FiddleDeeDee Please tell me what the green pillars look like in real life.  I was tempted to buy them, but they seemed too bright to go with my other items.  Since you said the orange were more brown, I'm wondering about the green.  Thanks in advance!

@Marsha2003  I did not order the green. Based on the photo online and what mine actually look like, I'd say the actual color of the green is not going to be that bright color but more subdued with a brown/warm undertone.  My DH, when I showed him what they looked like not broken commented that he would not call mine pumpkin or orange but a natural soft brown with a tinge of orange in the color (he paints as a hobby).

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sakuya Thanks for the date August 24, hope there is more new. Sneak Peek on her facebook page on the 23rd.

Trusted Contributor

Unless she has something that wows me I think I am done. I have been buying fall/Halloween for a while now. 

She did say on FB she will have a few Halloween things in later shows. 

Of course I say I am done but then boom I get sucked in 😂

Respected Contributor

Something else illuminated would be great.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  I did not order the green. Based on the photo online and what mine actually look like, I'd say the actual color of the green is not going to be that bright color but more subdued with a brown/warm undertone.  My DH, when I showed him what they looked like not broken commented that he would not call mine pumpkin or orange but a natural soft brown with a tinge of orange in the color (he paints as a hobby).

@FiddleDeeDee Thank you.  Appears to be sold out now, so I guess I wasn't meant to have those.

Respected Contributor

Got the orange pip berry napkin rings today. I'm going to put them on my dining room chandelier like Valerie shows. Waiting on the harvest pip berry candle rings and the red and green napkin rings. Should be in next week.