Honored Contributor

Re: FALL DECOR ON A LIGHTER NOTE

I just received an email from Christmas Tree shop and they have some pretty fall decorations that are not all orange and browns.

Honored Contributor

These are beautiful, as I'm changing a lot of my decor to neutrals, I like the ivory in these so much!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
I like the lighter look, especially love that swag, but I’m not starting a new color scheme! Lol

@Beauty Maven   @crazycockermom   I intend to work the lighter in with the rest of the decor, though I do make a lighter themed display every so often so they will look great with that.  I have to rotate, not enough surface for everything every year, but this way, I don't get bored, but quite a lot gets put out every year as I like it so much.

The most fun I have is in making faux floral arrangements, like them very tall.  I have two in vases on either side of the front of the kitchen island and change them with the seasons, but this Fall, I am also making a different colored and textured arrangement so am excited about that, bought quite a bit for this arrangement the other day at zulily, Sulivans in paticular.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl-- be sure to post a picture of your final design, I'd love to see it!

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@mousiegirl-- be sure to post a picture of your final design, I'd love to see it!

@Beauty Maven   The colors are darker than in the picture on the zulily site, so may not keep them, or only a few.  The berries are dark green, not the lime as shown.  If I keep and display, I will post a picture.  I was actually buying for a room that I wouldn't be using this year.