Honored Contributor

Re: FALL DECOR ON A LIGHTER NOTE

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl  Those were the very things I considered yesterday! How funny.  I only had a few minutes to scroll through one selection at Zulily and no extra time to post back here until now.  I think you have good taste.  Lol

@SHOPR   They are still available today, less of them, hurry, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl  Those were the very things I considered yesterday! How funny.  I only had a few minutes to scroll through one selection at Zulily and no extra time to post back here until now.  I think you have good taste.  Lol

@mousiegirl  Oh my! I didn't notice the prices yesterday but they're a bit higher than I expected.  I have some of them in my cart now, but I think I'll hold off on ordering.  I love how the colors are sort of in between the traditional fall colors and the ivory fall decor.  Should definitely be versatile.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl  Oh my! I didn't notice the prices yesterday but they're a bit higher than I expected.  I have some of them in my cart now, but I think I'll hold off on ordering.  I love how the colors are sort of in between the traditional fall colors and the ivory fall decor.  Should definitely be versatile.

@SHOPR   Valerie seems to have some nice items for tomorrow, maybe you will find something. Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  I will certainly be tempted tomorrow! Some of Valerie's prices are high also, though, so I'll try to behave myself.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered H219719 from VPH in ivory.  I would post the picture but it won't let me.  The price is excellent I think for three of them.

Esteemed Contributor

temp.JPG

@Pecky  Have you received them yet? 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

temp.JPG

@Pecky  Have you received them yet? 

@SHOPR  Thanks!  No I haven't.  I can't wait to see them.

Respected Contributor

I love your pieces. Not your every day collection.

Valued Contributor

This is beautiful @mousiegirl !  I'm going for a 'lighter' more natural look for Fall this year.  Valerie's things are lovely, but I'm moving away from the coppers and oranges.  

Respected Contributor

I like the lighter look, especially love that swag, but I’m not starting a new color scheme! Lol