Honored Contributor

FALL DECOR ON A LIGHTER NOTE

[ Edited ]

Here are a few items I recently bought at zulily.  They can be a separate theme or mix in with the orange items that I have.  The fruit wreath and picks will go in my island work area.  I have a tiered faux fruit display and add seasonal picks to it.  The wreath will hang on my glass doored hutch in the work area.

Light Yellow Pumpkin & Berry Candle RingYellow & Orange Foliage Mix Fruit Pick - Set of TwoPumpkin, Leaf, & Berry Wall Swag

Respected Contributor

Re: FALL DECOR ON A LIGHTER NOTE

@mousiegirl 

Heart Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

I saw those. I like all of them. I ordered these candle rings:

Pine, Bell & Berry Candle Ring

Light Yellow Pumpkin & Berry Candle Ring

Respected Contributor

Nice to see something other than orange.

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Nice to see something other than orange.

@traveler   One year, I set up a display of off white ceramic pumpkins and others, and the same with florals, really beautiful, and just across from this on the table, was mostly orange.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl  I love the candle rings and your other pieces. I've actually been looking for some cream color pumpkin rings.   Do these look as good in person as the picture?

That's the problem I have with zulily is I've been disappointed in what I receive versus the pictures.

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

@mousiegirl  I love the candle rings and your other pieces. I've actually been looking for some cream color pumpkin rings.   Do these look as good in person as the picture?

That's the problem I have with zulily is I've been disappointed in what I receive versus the pictures.

@yellowrose   I just ordered a few days ago, so don't have them now, but will post when they arrive.  Sometimes the color can be off, but I find the majority of the time it is correct.  I have complained about this issue, among others, but I never see any changes.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for sharing, @mousiegirl—those picks have just the color story and setup I've been looking for; I'll have to check them out...

Honored Contributor

I love that "lighter look" in fall,  @mousiegirl.  I notice that they go for that in a lot of French interiors, and it always looks so pretty...

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl  Those were the very things I considered yesterday! How funny.  I only had a few minutes to scroll through one selection at Zulily and no extra time to post back here until now.  I think you have good taste.  Lol