Esteemed Contributor

Enjoyed Valerie’s show yesterday

I know it's a little early for holiday decorating, but I did enjoy watching Valerie Par Hill's holiday decorating show yesterday. There were so many things that I wanted to buy, but used good restraint. Lol. She has some really beautiful decorating ideas. I wish I had more room in my house to put for beautiful things.

Regular Contributor

Re: Enjoyed Valerie’s show yesterday

I feel exactly the same way!  There are only a few Q shows I actually sit down and watch, and Valerie is one of them (depending on who she is paired with).  Rick has done a phenomenal job with her lately (is he mellowing? lol), so I've greatly enjoyed the 2 of them together.

I love her presentation style and all the decorating tips she shares. And I've been really pleased with her items that I've received, especially the lanterns.  (My daughter keeps asking--"where will you put another lantern?" - but I keep finding space! Woman Very Happy)  If I had unlimited resources and space, I would buy a TON more from her.  But like you, I sort of exercised restraint.  I have a couple harvest items on advance order (couldn't pass up the set of harvest angels and pilgrim birds too) and I put a bunch of Xmas things on advance order yesterday and will probably wittle it down.  Maybe.Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

I feel exactly the same way!  There are only a few Q shows I actually sit down and watch, and Valerie is one of them (depending on who she is paired with).  Rick has done a phenomenal job with her lately (is he mellowing? lol), so I've greatly enjoyed the 2 of them together.

I love her presentation style and all the decorating tips she shares. And I've been really pleased with her items that I've received, especially the lanterns.  (My daughter keeps asking--"where will you put another lantern?" - but I keep finding space! Woman Very Happy)  If I had unlimited resources and space, I would buy a TON more from her.  But like you, I sort of exercised restraint.  I have a couple harvest items on advance order (couldn't pass up the set of harvest angels and pilgrim birds too) and I put a bunch of Xmas things on advance order yesterday and will probably wittle it down.  Maybe.Smiley LOL

Exactly! I did put a few items on my wish list. I enjoyed Rick as well yesterday. He's very enthusiastic about her items. Valerie has a great eye for decorating. 

Respected Contributor

i love many of her things. some get a little to cutesy, for my taste. Sometime i wonder if she owns stock in a battery co.! LOL! i now buy my batteries, in the jumbo packs.

Super Contributor

I try and watch most of Valerie's shows and have for many years.  I enjoy her items, for the most part, and really enjoy her ideas and presentations.  I certainly can't buy all that I like but I do buy enough to make me happy and truly enjoy what I do purchase.  I have a few favorite hosts that present with her and of course some I put on mute.  

Trusted Contributor

I Love her shows and try not to miss them.  Have trouble with the 1-3 am shows and have no way to record them.. Always hoping for a repeat on Q2 or Q3.   I only bought one item of hers this year and honestly am not buying much at all in general as I am downsizing but I do make it a point to watch her shows.

The pairing of her and Rick to me is AMAZING.  I love the 2 of them together.  

Val is a Class act and I think he really does enjoy doing her shows, primarily because her stuff is pretty and it pretty much sells itself.

Respected Contributor

I was able to catch her early evening show and was so pleased to see quite a few items that can be used year round.....beautiful things. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I was able to catch her early evening show and was so pleased to see quite a few items that can be used year round.....beautiful things. 

Exactly.....yes, I gravitate to the items that can be used year round. Her cut glass candle holders are gorgeous and my most favorite purchase this year. 

Respected Contributor

I simply could not resist this!  Can't wait to get it!

6E53A010-B02E-44C7-ADDD-F077FD846673.jpeg

Respected Contributor

For which holiday was she decorating?  I might look at the video.