Esteemed Contributor
  • I saw his 24" ornament tree on the website yesterday so I am watching now.  I ordered the ornament tree. The reflector style and colorful aspect was irresistible. Fingers crossed on the quality and condition when received.  I like this guy. Wishing him success with his product line. 
    (The pudding is not a tradition for me)

D812D463-99EA-49EA-A3CD-25CB72813471.jpeg

Super Contributor

The green holiday tree he presented was gorgeous and different than most others.

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:
  • I saw his 24" ornament tree on the website yesterday so I am watching now.  I ordered the ornament tree. The reflector style and colorful aspect was irresistible. Fingers crossed on the quality and condition when received.  I like this guy. Wishing him success with his product line. 
    (The pudding is not a tradition for me)

D812D463-99EA-49EA-A3CD-25CB72813471.jpeg

Yes. This one is more interesting than most of the others QVC offers. I think it's sold out now, so you are one of the lucky ones!

Honored Contributor

@RNbynite wrote:

The green holiday tree he presented was gorgeous and different than most others.

@RNbynite  I thoroughly e njoyed every bit of his show with Jennifer!  I especially loved his tree -- it was so realistic, nostalgic and beautiful.

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't see the show, but went online.  I didn't really see anything that hit me and there were so many pics missing.  Didn't like those plates at all.  Didn't look very appetizing.

Super Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper  .........Yes, it reminds me of those trees in Country Living Magazine. I also think it's less expensive than most t trees on QVC. I Love it!

Super Contributor

I enjoyed the whole show.  Products were fresh and vendor rep was charming, engaging, and low key.  I hope this will be a long-term relationship.

Respected Contributor

That had me giggling. Someone failed with that project. 

Esteemed Contributor

@bluetail fly wrote:

I enjoyed the whole show.  Products were fresh and vendor rep was charming, engaging, and low key.  I hope this will be a long-term relationship.

@bluetail fly  I'm with you in hoping this vendor will stick around. We finally got to see something different from the tired year after year items. One hopeful sign is that several items sold out. 

Super Contributor

I enjoyed this show so much, very pleasant and watchable vendor with many new and fresh items.  QVC, hope you are reading these comments and that we will see Mr. Bradley again with more decor.