Esteemed Contributor

I'm enjoying the presentation, but I must say I have never seen the decorating shows with Benjamin Bradley. One thing that has me perplexed is the decoration on the ceramic dinnerware being offered.

H261422

I had to read the description to find out what the heck was in the middle of the plate. Turns out it's a Christmas pudding. This is not a tradition in our family, but I know what it is. My SIL made us one for Christmas one year. I think the picture looks more like a large chocolate chip cookie. But I like the colors.

Honored Contributor

Looks like a slice of not-very-appetizing Spam.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like this guy. Never heard of him but enjoying his presentations. Think he is very easy to watch and a real natural. He even makes watching Jen bearable for me. Woman LOL

BTW, I guessed it was a plum pudding on the plate.

Valued Contributor

Funny, I thought it was a snail.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

I like this guy. Never heard of him but enjoying his presentations. Think he is very easy to watch and a real natural. He even makes watching Jen bearable for me. Woman LOL

BTW, I guessed it was a plum pudding on the plate.

@pupwhipped I like him too! Very easygoing and comfortable with Jennifer, and I like the nostalgic theme to his items. Good for you for guessing it was a pudding!

Trusted Contributor

Half a poppyseed bagel?Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

I am enjoying the show.  I knew the plate decoration was plum pudding from watching for decades my most favorite Christmas movie, Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim!!!!!!  

Super Contributor

Figgy pudding!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ebenezer & Co. Today

[ Edited ]

I'm thoroughly enjoying this show, it's a very refreshing change to the same old, same old CIJ products that they seem to roll out every year. The rep seems very warm, friendly and personable and has a casual, down to earth way of presenting his products. I really like that the products have a nostalgic feel without getting kitschy. 

As for the plum pudding, I had my first introduction to that in the late 80s. It was good, but not something I'd eat more than once a year. Similar texture to sticky toffee pudding, which I was obsessed with when we visited Ireland and Scotland a few years back. Delish 😋

Valued Contributor

I thought it was a huge meatball!