Honored Contributor

46 Easter Table Decorations And Centerpieces For Spring

50 Simple Easter Tablescape Ideas You Need to See | Sunny Side Design

A Pretty in Pink Easter Tablescape — Nissa-Lynn Interiors

Click here to view on Etsy! These gorgeous Chair Covers can be found in the Posh Linen Boutique shop! All orders include Free Shipping! Please Re-Pin- it will bring you Instant Karma :)

carousel image 0

Flameless Candles Granden Road

carousel image 0

Napkin Ring Set Etsy-Cloud Collection

carousel image 0

Respected Contributor

I love all of it.  It is my style.

Respected Contributor

So lovely ❤️

Respected Contributor

All beautiful but the pink and cream roses in the first picture were lovely. The pink and white checked napkins (with the bunny ear napkin holders) and  polka dot tablerunner with gorgeous pink roses are beyond.

Honored Contributor

Do people really dine like that? It's all beautiful, but our table is loaded with food and my place settings are much simpler. I suppose upscale families would have dining rooms like what is pictured.

Trusted Contributor

All so light and bright and pastel-ie. Lovely!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

@ECBG --   Just gorgeous, in setting a truly joyous mood for the beautiful holiday of Easter!   Sumptuous colors--  I love those gilt edged plates in first picture, the aqua candles in the next, the twiggy place mats farther down...  Let's fact it, I love every bit of it.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

@ECBG --   Just gorgeous, in setting a truly joyous mood for the beautiful holiday of Easter!   Sumptuous colors--  I love those gilt edged plates in first picture, the aqua candles in the next, the twiggy place mats farther down...  Let's fact it, I love every bit of it.

@Oznell 

I love them also, especially the "Easter" blue!Smiley Happy

Really loving the bright pink candles!  I could rock that look in a burgundy dinning room!

Valued Contributor

So lovely and inviting.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG,

So pretty! Thanks for posting,

Spring Is Finally Here!