Trusted Contributor

Easter Blessings to all who are celebrating this Easter Sunday!  

Esteemed Contributor

Same  blessings to you. Had  a nice Easter breakfast  with family of special french toast   with apples, cranberries  and Grand Marnier  that I bake in the oven.  Gotta go ,  for church service.

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much, for the lovely, meaningful wishes, @walkingal , and Happy Easter to you and yours.

Your breakfast sound scrumptious, @skatting44 .  We still had to attend online services, but still, glad to have them.  Looking forward to in-person soon.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC challenging.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Easter Sunday

[ Edited ]

Thank you and Easter Blessings to you and your family. I worked from 8a-2p and we picked up take out and had a delicious late lunch. It was just DH, DS and his girlfriend 

Honored Contributor

Thank you. It is indeed a special day. I'm so stuffed from our big meal.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @walkingal . Happy Easter to you too. I read a good quote today that I really like: "If HOPE had a season of it's own, a day on the calendar, it might very well be Easter." I would also add promises to hope.

Trusted Contributor

@cimeranrose wrote:

Thank you @walkingal . Happy Easter to you too. I read a good quote today that I really like: "If HOPE had a season of it's own, a day on the calendar, it might very well be Easter." I would also add promises to hope.

@cimeranrose Thank you for sharing.  That's so inspirational.

Honored Contributor

@cimeranrose wrote:

@cimeranrose 

LOVE that quote!!!!!Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@walkingal I always like to remember all those who have passed away in my family and to remember the resurrection of their souls into everlasting life.