Honored Contributor

@froggy 

JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!  LOVE IT!  You have a special decorator's touch ! Woman Very Happy  🐰

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@froggy, Quite an amazing Easter display!  And who doesn’t love bunnies?  

Honored Contributor

Might as well use it all. I think your home is lovely.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, thanks for pointing out those pink and white porcelains, @froggy -- now I see them, adorable.  You also have those striking ivory and pastel topiaries that Valerie does, in your hutch.  Those are so stately and classic, and I love that they are "not the usual".  Don't you just love them?

@Oznell  Yes the topiaries are really beautiful. I was so pleased when I opened the box. They really deserve to be placed more prominently - I might change things around a little.

Respected Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Great Job Froggy!  Where did you get that carrot string?

@POlady  Well I wasn't the first to get the carrot string. Look for the post by @ladycos titled Carrot cutie find. She got hers at Pier 1. I couldn't get into town to go there and they would not ship so I ordered mine from Oriental Trading. They are so cute.

Frequent Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@POlady wrote:

Great Job Froggy!  Where did you get that carrot string?

@POlady  Well I wasn't the first to get the carrot string. Look for the post by @ladycos titled Carrot cutie find. She got hers at Pier 1. I couldn't get into town to go there and they would not ship so I ordered mine from Oriental Trading. They are so cute.

Thanks for info froggy!

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful job, @froggy.  I love everything, especially those napkin rings and your display on top of your table in the first picture.  You have a wonderful collection of decor pieces and have displayed them perfectly.  Happy spring and Happy Easter! 

Respected Contributor
Wow! So beautiful froggy!! I’m loving the new bunnies by Valerie. Have been tempted to pick up the ones with flowers around their neck (but I don’t think they are still available) or the ones with the design on their sides. I like the cute pastel ceramic ones too. But I have resisted so far...
Valued Contributor

A  Bunny Population Explosion! Loved all of them.

Trusted Contributor

@froggyJust so cute, a bunny paradise !!!!!