Honored Contributor

My daughter had Easter at her home yesterday. I didn't take one thing.  It was hard for me not to but she wanted to do it all. She has pretty much taken over holidays for me and I so appreciate it.

We felt so happy yesterday as her desserts were her dad and my favorites  ....mine was Sugar Cream Pie and DH's was Lemon Pie. What a "sweet"  daughter she is!  

Honored Contributor

@jubilant   So nice of your daughter to make your favorite desserts.

I cooked banana cream pie filling this morning I could not sleep, so I got up at 6 am and got it done.  

No big meal at our house this year. After church I made a big breakfast and step daughter will stop over after she gets off work about 6:00...then it's dessert time!

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@jubilant   So nice of your daughter to make your favorite desserts.

I cooked banana cream pie filling this morning I could not sleep, so I got up at 6 am and got it done.  

No big meal at our house this year. After church I made a big breakfast and step daughter will stop over after she gets off work about 6:00...then it's dessert time!

I will be doing banana cream pie  in about a week.  It is another favorite of my DH and my daughters favorite. Their birthdays are close so we celebrate them together. After all this dessert I'll have to put on my walking shoes!

Happy Easter to you and your family!

Honored Contributor

Chocolate pie for us today.