Honored Contributor

EASTER HAS ARRIVED AT ZULILY!

For those interested. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: EASTER HAS ARRIVED AT ZULILY!

I guess we skipped Valentine's Day?  If there were outfits for Martin Luther King Day the advertisers would find a way to design them.

I liked what Martin Luther King stood for so I hope it never happens, but in today's society I've learned to never say never.  Unfortunately....

Honored Contributor

I've already purchased a couple of Easter decorations. Small gift shop in my area.

I am very happy to be living in this time in history. I wouldn't have it any other way. "Society" is what you make of it. There is only one thing in this time in "society " I would like to change but I can't comment on it here. Enough said LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

Easter does come early this year...LOL

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I did see all of the Easter things that Zulily has now.  I quickly left the site before I ordered something that I don't need.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  I did see all of the Easter things that Zulily has now.  I quickly left the site before I ordered something that I don't need.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  I bought a small bunny that will go well with the two grey that I used last year in my summer display, it will be the baby. Smiley Happy  I swore that I would not buy another bunny, difficult to store due to ears and resting positions, takes up more room, but there it was.

I finally got my vat of green soup made today, love it so much, now will have to cram the containers in the freezer, don't know how I can do it, but I have the will, so there must be a way. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

There should be a law against any retailer skipping from Christmas to Easter.  It's just wrong, so very wrong.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I guess we skipped Valentine's Day?  If there were outfits for Martin Luther King Day the advertisers would find a way to design them.

I liked what Martin Luther King stood for so I hope it never happens, but in today's society I've learned to never say never.  Unfortunately....

Shhhhh!!!   When I was a kid, I never in my life would have thought that Memorial Day would morph into a second July 4th with picnics and bbq's and pool parties.  If retailers can figure out a way to turn MLK Day into party central...they will.

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I am definitely interested.