Honored Contributor

Re: Duraflame! Merry Christmas To Me!

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

Just got it today and set it up, omg!  What a statement piece!!  You can read my review but I couldn't be more pleased!  I threw some fall stuff on it for a better pic, I highly recommend this if you are in the market for one.  I scored mine on free S/H day, yay!!3F620036-EFF8-4F86-BD51-F5A21E00863C.jpeg

Beautiful!!  Enjoy! Smiley Happy

I have often thought how nice it would be to have something like that...but there is no room.  It would be nice for either the master bedroom (I have too many pieces of furniture) or the kitchen (not enough wall space). 

We have a wood burning fireplace in the family room but we got lazy and bought a fake (but doesn't look too bad) fire insert.  It gives the ambiance but not the work.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9  The pic doesn't do it justice but I am limited on room as well.  I made room with no problem; regifting my other one in my bedroom  to my nieces, etc!  I was lucky enough to get it on free S/H day $$$!  

Respected Contributor

I cant justify spending 25 cents an hour to heat a room.  If I run it 2 hours a day that will mean a $60 increase to my monthly electric bill.  Many of us are on fixed incomes and do not have the disposable income to purchase an item like this.