Respected Contributor

Duraflame! Merry Christmas To Me!

I am a huge fan of Duraflame and have 4.  I couldn't resist their newest (V37457), will recycle one of my older ones to a family member.  I ordered this in weathered gray and took advantage of the free S/H yesterday.  Can't wait to get it!  Anyone else purchase?

BD9EED7F-9156-4244-AB37-9116CBF764E0.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Duraflame! Merry Christmas To Me!

@BornToShop -

That looks so nice.

I would love one too but got one several years ago from QVC and it quit working after a month.

I contacted the company (after calling QVC customer service and they said there was a problem with the fan and sent me a new fan which also didn't work!

It was so disappointing because I really enjoyed it for that month.

It also was really hard to put back in the box and return.

I always cannot understand the very good but also very bad reviews on these! I'm afraid to take a chance again so if I ever get one again, it will be from a store that I can return it to in person if any problems.

I hope yours works great!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I bought my parents one years ago and they really enjoyed it!!!! 

Respected Contributor

@on the bay  Sorry to hear of your Duraflame demise, luckily I haven't had any issues with any of mine (fingers crossed...!). I agree with you on the burdensome task of having to return one, ugh.  Hopefully Duraflame continues to perfect their product!

Honored Contributor

It looks really nice: I hope you enjoy it.  I don't use space heaters because most will drive the electric bill sky-high.

Respected Contributor

I have an older model, but I really like the looks of this one.

Honored Contributor

I love my little aqua Duraflame stove.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I like the new styling -- certainly provides an option for those who have more modern decor. I'm happy with my red Duraflame (I have the model that has the heating unit near the top) -- been running for about 3-4 years now without any problems. Also, no impact to the electric bill. I am in Texas and have my Duraflame in the sunroom -- so, when it gets chilly I can sit out there in total comfort for hours at a time.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I love my little aqua Duraflame stove.

@Kachina624      I have the Duraflame "log set" in my fireplace

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    I bought those logs for my sister as a house warming gift when she bought her townhouse about 10 years ago.  I knew she'd never make a real fire.  To this day, she says the first thing she does when entering the room, is turn on the fire.

I have a gas fireplace but never use it.  The Duraflame is easier, just as satisfying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment