Honored Contributor

Re: Does anyone have these Christmas items by Valerie and Martha?

@crazycockermom 

As much as I like the green, I think I will end up ordering the red too. 

I want to put them on a built-in wood shelf & I think the red will stand out more.

I don’t normally decorate with blue but I can see blue with Jim’s snowmen in January & February.

So now instead of wanting two colors - now I want all three!!!

I’m hopeless LOL!!!

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper
At the QVC outlet, I saw the green ones. Very nice green. While I could take my chances and hope they get the red ones in, it’s so hit or miss and I’d really like the red ones to go with my other Nordic pieces so I think I’m just going to order them and be done with it.

I agree the blue look pretty too and would look great with JS snowmen and more. But I will be strong. Only the red for me! Lol
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom 

I also decided to start with the red then maybe the green down the road if I love them as much as I think I will.

I'm kind of hoping for a free shipping day soon.

Such a great find! They are going to look AMAZING with your JS pieces!!!

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper
I will warn you they do seem like thin glass (from what I could feel), but they still seem very nice. I would love a free shipping day too, but I’m afraid by then the price will go back up on these. 😕
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@ChiliPepper
I will warn you they do seem like thin glass (from what I could feel), but they still seem very nice. I would love a free shipping day too, but I’m afraid by then the price will go back up on these. 😕
@crazycockermom 

Oh, good to know. I will have to give that some thought. I have cats that think walking ON something is better than walking AROUND something LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom   I didn't recognize your nic, but as soon as I saw your pups, I know who you are. Smiley Happy  It is good to see them again, and so sorry for your three losses.  Luke is a cutie.  What is his age?

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl. Hi! How are you?? I did change my nic from morewineplease awhile ago, but I haven’t posted here in awhile as I’ve been crazy busy. I’m glad you recognized who I was. 😊

Luke is 5. Lots of energy and loves to chase lizards. He even gets our older dogs to run around the yard with him, which is a good thing.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@crazycockermom wrote:
@mousiegirl. Hi! How are you?? I did change my nic from morewineplease awhile ago, but I haven’t posted here in awhile as I’ve been crazy busy. I’m glad you recognized who I was. 😊

Luke is 5. Lots of energy and loves to chase lizards. He even gets our older dogs to run around the yard with him, which is a good thing.

@crazycockermom   Sounds like fun.  My two are nine this year, and the girl was recently diagnosed with congestive heart disease, but the meds seem to be working well, and hopefully will continue.  She is only ten sturdy pounds so I thought she would be around well into her teens, hopefully she will make it to them.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
@ChiliPepper
@crazycockermom 

Oh, good to know. I will have to give that some thought. I have cats that think walking ON something is better than walking AROUND something LOL!!!

@ChiliPepper 

Having 2 cats myself I know how you have to strategically place things otherwise they knock over anything thats in their way.....😸😸😸  Luckilly mine only jump on my coffee and end table and they are not good climbers and leave my bookcases and counters alone....LOL  But I make sure anything on the coffee table and end table are not breakable......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom 

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE your pups!!! Give them all a BIG HUG from me.  And thank you for being so kind hearted and rescuing senior dogs! 

The Nordic Pillars will go well with your Jim Shore Nordi pieces...ENJOY!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”