Esteemed Contributor

Does Anyone Buy Holiday Decor From Dazzling Jewel?

This picture came up on my FB feed, and the price looks good. However, I've never heard of this company.

🎄|Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Hanging Basket - Flocked with Mixed Decorations and White LED Lights - Frosted Berry🎄 Pre-lit Artificial Christmas Hanging Basket - Flocked with Mixed Decorations and White LED Lights - Frosted Berry

20x20x11

Battery operated with timer. $39.98

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Buy Holiday Decor From Dazzling Jewel?

@PA Mom-mom    Run, don't walk, in the opposite direction.  These beautiful items advertised on FB at too-good-to-be-true prices are a scam.  What you'll get will be a tiny something bearing no resemblence to the picture. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

@PA Mom-mom 

I have 3 of an almost exact same item. They are beautiful and a lovely accent to my front porch decor. However I purchased them at Home Depot. I probably paid about $10 more than the price of the one that you posted. I would not hesitate to buy them again ( if I had to) but would definitely not buy from a company that I have never heard of.

I just wanted you to know you can most likely buy a similar/same item from a known retailer. But they truly are beautiful! 
Reggie

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @Kachina624  and @ReggieRagu . You are right! I am now recalling a bad experience I had with a previous item purchased from a FB ad. I'll check with local vendors, and I can also try QVC on As Is.

Esteemed Contributor

There were a boatload of those pics for the fall, too.  All the companies had different weird names.  The pics were beautiful, but I never bit.  Just looked too good to be true!  I'll stick w/companies I know.

Super Contributor

all you have to do is google 'dazzling jewel review' to check them out.

Totally agree, I was scammed, and when the wreath came it looked like my grandchildren put it together!  Nothing the way it looked on line, little wreath made of plastic & sent in a big envelope, and the price was not cheap!  In process of getting no response from these scammers.  Wrote a complaint letter to Facebook and the BBB.

It is a total scam.  Unfortunately I too was scammed on their pre-lit hanging baskets.  What I received, from China, was nothing like the item advertised.  And when I try to contact support for a refund, guess what?  There is no support!  The website is dazzling-jewel.com, do yourself a favor and don't succumb to their false advertising and fake reviews.

DO NOT ORDER HANGING BASKET

I took the bait and ordered one. It took forever to receive the hanging basket. When I did receive it it was squished in a mailing envelope with no protection. It arrived broken and unuseable and it was at least half the size as displayed on the website. I have tried to return the item and this process is very frustrating. They don't want it back and keep offering me different discount amounts to solve the problem. I'm still trying to return it!