Esteemed Contributor

Do you suffer from P.O.P.D.?

Oh Dear! Do you suffer from Perfect Ornament Placement Disorder?

I'm afraid I'm as guilty as sin!

Here's the link on FB. I can't hyperlink it for some reason.

https://www.facebook.com/KitchenFunWithMy3Sons/videos/1768553666508772/

Respected Contributor

Re: Do you suffer from P.O.P.D.?

[ Edited ]

So cute.

Yes, my name is goldenretriever, & I suffer from POPD. Pheww, I feel better. 

It's OK about the link- I don't do FB....never have, never will. 

Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Too funny.

Good to know it is a common disorder.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm one of those moms who let their children decorate the tree and then totally changed everything after they went to bed. When I was little - a long time ago - I would place one strand of tinsel at a time. And NO ONE was allowed to rush by the tree, causing the tinsel to become displaced.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

I'm one of those moms who let their children decorate the tree and then totally changed everything after they went to bed. When I was little - a long time ago - I would place one strand of tinsel at a time. And NO ONE was allowed to rush by the tree, causing the tinsel to become displaced.

I totally get it!  Heart

Trusted Contributor

✋🏻✋🏻

Heck...P.O.P.D. is my tattoo (in holiday colors of course!) 🎄🎄🎄

Honored Contributor

It was difficult giving up a live tree but I finally caved 4 years ago.  I have a Pottery Barn med. size tree that 's in a pot with burlap wrapped around it.  The lights are battery operated.  I only used mercury glass ornaments in red or green on it sometimes I mix the two and that is it.  I do not have the disorder.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Yes, I do. Once I had my 30 day chip, but I lost it on the 31st day, never to receive another. Woman Wink

“The price of light is less than the cost of darkness.”
– Arthur C. Nielsen
Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Haha!  that's funny and I remember doing a little of the same.  

We have a finished basement that was the kids' playroom at one time so we bought them an inexpensive tree to decorate with lots of cheap (they thought they were beautiful!) ornaments!

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Haha!  that's funny and I remember doing a little of the same.  

We have a finished basement that was the kids' playroom at one time so we bought them an inexpensive tree to decorate with lots of cheap (they thought they were beautiful!) ornaments!

That's make's what makes Christmas even more wonderful.