Honored Contributor

Re: Do you own 12" Illuminated Glitter Lantern with Holiday Scene by Valerie?

Our decorations are out at least 45 days and DH changed the batteries once last Christmas season.

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR -- The cottage scene is a great choice, I ordered that one too.  I also ordered the town square, and the horse barn.  You're right to say the scenes can be enjoyed by children and adults!  

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Regal Bee 

@Beauty Maven 

Thank you both.  I can handle a month of battery life for this particular item.  Some reviews were complaining of only a handful of days.  That was my concern.  

I have placed an order also for the TSV ornament with woodland deer scene.  But I'm pretty sure I will end up cancelling it soon.  The cottage lantern was not available on that ornament TSV day.

I just couldn't decide between several similar items, which one I wanted to gift my mom.  She has a 2 year old great-grandson who visits, and he is mesmerized by everything!  I do think the cottage scene will be the best option, because it appears to be nice enough for adults, while having some whimsy for kids.  

We have similar taste as I ordered the same 2 as you did, the TSV woodland deer scene for the fireplace mantel and this cottage scene to place on top of my teacup cabinet.  I have been debating canceling the cottage as I wasn't sure I wanted to feed that many batteries but it will be only for Christmas and it looks so cute online.