Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you decorate for Valentines Day?

@Marsha2003 

So cute!

Trusted Contributor

@threecees 

So pretty.  I especially love those 'cookies'!

Trusted Contributor

@Glittergal 

You have so many beautiful things!  Nice Valentine's Day decorations seem to be hard to find in the stores.  Or maybe I just don't shop enough!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a small heart shaped wreath and a Jim Shore cat holding a red heart.....and a flower arrangement of roses...

I decorate more for Spring/Easter.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I bought that rose heart wreath from Valerie, I hung it on my blind cupboard, that's all I'm decorating though.

Honored Contributor

I have something for my front door that it heart shaped and says Happy Valentines Day on it but that is all.  Nothing inside.

A couple of weeks ago, Aldi was advertising coir mats for the front door with a VD motif but the store I go to never got them in. I would have bought one but I still have a winter doormat out.  

Respected Contributor

I put a red heart weath on the front door.  Later on I will replace it with a green shamrock weath.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

Since I have little grand kids  that come over, I like to decorate for each holiday. Not much but just something that they enjoy. I have a heart wreath on the door and then a heart table runner in the dining room and a couple heart kitchen towels. And of course some heart candies in a dish for them! 

Honored Contributor

thank you for sharing all of  the lovely decorations! they are all so pretty  Smiley Happy  

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@CherryHugs  No. I still have a red tablecloth from Christmas, so I'm calling it Valentine's. When the kids were little, I decorated the kitchen before they woke up on Valentine's Day. There were streamers, balloons, lace doilies, a lace tablecloth, and champagne glasses for their orange juice at breakfast. They got heart-shaped pancakes with chocolate chips, if desired, and goodie bags filled with chocolates. They loved it! Now, my DD does it for her kids!

@CherryHugs I knew it! My DD posted this last night:

valentine decorations.jpg