Honored Contributor

Do you decorate for Valentines Day?

I dont now.  Used to have a couple valentine things but have not done decorating for it in about 9 years.  I wait and do a little decorating for Easter Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Trusted Contributor

Re: Do you decorate for Valentines Day?

[ Edited ]

@CherryHugs Same here. I will decorate for Easter/Spring. But I do have a Heart Wreath on my front door now and will change over to an Irish Wreath for St Pat's day. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes.

I hang a heart on the front door.  In the dining room I have heart shaped place mats.

In living room I have a console table (that pulls out to dining table)

with a red sparkling table runner and two valentine items.

I decorate that table & have place mats & kitchen towels for just about every holiday or season.

I always put something on the front door too.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I do is take the few bulbs. crocheted snoflakes and crocheted and bead wreaths off my tree and since my tree is victorian with hearts and flowers with a heart garland it works for valentines day.

Valued Contributor

Yes, as I write this I have to get ready for a Valentine's Day get-together at my house for family.  The kitchen is all decorated with hearts....heart placemats, a table with glasses with heart rhinestones, heart and red everything.  I never did this much but now that I have grandkids,  I go all out. It looks so pretty!

Honored Contributor

No I don't--think it is a silly so called holiday----

Honored Contributor

My live holiday wreath usually is still in great shape, so I take the pine cones off and replace them with hearts ❤️❤️❤️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I used to put a wreath on the door. Not anymore.

Honored Contributor

I might do a floral arrangement of colors but no hearts.  My couch is red, my dining room has burgandy curtains.

Honored Contributor

I put out 2 dish towels in the kitchen and some cute Valentine hand towels in the downstairs bathroom. That is the extent of my decorating. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?