Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do you decorate for Halloween?

I do that day and only outside for the trick o treaters. 

Honored Contributor

No kids at home and grandkids visit maybe once or twice in  the harvest season, but I do a little.  Put appropriate wreath on front porch; have a beautiful glass pumpkin I put in living room and I have 3 pumpkins from Valerie that I put either in dining room or hall table.  Nothing big -- have a few small pumpkins, etc. that I put out too.  I enjoy seeing what others do and enjoy the outdoor decor that many do now.

Respected Contributor

I used to put out a few things, but now I just have autumn-related items which include pumpkins, but not jack-o'-lanterns.

Honored Contributor

I have a Dept 56 Halloween display the month of October. Just depends on time whether I put all of it out.
Honored Contributor

I have a large black urn on my frontporch that has white wax leaf begonias in it right now.  I will pull them out and put a large pumpkin in the middle and some smaller faux gourds to surround it (the squirrels kept stealing the real ones).  I also have a fall wreath.  I put candy out in a Halloween themed bowl and that is it.  

Honored Contributor

only on my calendars.

Honored Contributor

Oh that my body should move so well.

dance skellington GIF

Respected Contributor

My Fall decorating is mostly harvest themed but I do have a collection of witches and some black cats that stay out for the whole season. A few Day of the Dead pieces too.

Super Contributor

Mostly, I decorate for Harvest.  I think I have a small happy ghost and a witch that someone gave me long ago.  Haven't had trick or treaters in this neighborhood for many years, so nothing outside.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I do is put a lit jack-o-lantern in our front window. We have had it for ages. I have a large plastic Halloween bowl for candy, but we have very few trick or treaters on our street anymore. I have a autumn tablecloth & centerpiece for our dining table. I will probably put those out at the end of Sept. I don’t really decorate a lot for changing seasons & holidays - one exception is Christmas.