Frequent Contributor

Do any of you have these from QVC?

I bought these in 1992. They are so cute! Santa has a ton of Chrismas music he plays. I don't know how many, but it goes on untill you shut the music off. Both Santa and the Angel slowly open and shut their hands. santa angel.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Do any of you have these from QVC?

@2Kittys 

How very cute.  I wish I did have. 

Esteemed Contributor

What a darling display.  I certainly would treasure these pieces.

Frequent Contributor

Now see... this is the quality of things many talk about here, that just does not exist anymore. Are you reading this QVC? These are not junky things like much of what is sold today, and they last forever!

Honored Contributor

@2Kittys wrote:

Now see... this is the quality of things many talk about here, that just does not exist anymore. Are you reading this QVC? These are not junky things like much of what is sold today, and they last forever!

@2Kittys 

Was that BC?

Frequent Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@2Kittys wrote:

@2Kittys 

Was that BC?

What is that?

Respected Contributor

Those are amazing!  Really cute, and as others have said...obviously good quality.

Trusted Contributor

I have that Santa and I have Mrs Claus. I used to display them in the bay window on either side of my window tree. I guess they are somewbere in my basement now.

They look so cute in front of your tree!

Respected Contributor

I don't have those, but I have a beautiful Mr. Christmas music box that plays a bunch of carols.  I remember it was on the higher end of my budget back whenever, but I sure have enjoyed it.  Most of my favorite QVC holiday purchases are several years old, although I am enjoying the kaleidoscope tree that I bought from VPH last year.

Valued Contributor

Lovely!