Contributor

Re: Disappointed in Valerie's Holiday Items

I also find VPH items elsewhere for a lot less. They aren’t even Her items. The people on her fb page fall all over themselves about “her collection.” Don’t they recall when she posted a picture shopping in a gingerbread store in Atlanta looking for items to bring in? Almost all of the gingerbread pieces are Raz and they are all over the internet. I personally have found two different trees in the Santa bag at other places that were much cuter. The set of three Santa suit round boxes with lids I also found elsewhere. And the rugs!! There was one she had up a couple of years ago that I found for $200 less online. I really hate the deceit of it all. Everytime a host or a poster on fb says Your items/designs, I want to scream. I’ve mentioned it three times on her fb page and one of her little minions bans me. Lol. I just go back. And the China mess.. I hate giving my money for anything China related.
Respected Contributor

I thought I had heard that Home Goods was one of the stores going out of business/closing. Maybe that has changed.

Does anyone know where Valeris's items are imported from. Live chat will not open up

for me!! Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Moooeeey wrote:

Does anyone know where Valeris's items are imported from. Live chat will not open up

for me!! Thanks.

She is importing far too many good from China. And if you message her about it she ignores you !  She only likes accolades. She doesnt appear to want to change. Her pockets get lined deeper when she pays Chinese laborers to do her work. Decades ago she made soy candles from Arkansas. Now everything comes in from the communist nation of China.

Agree.  Disapointed in " Made in China" labels. Done buying VP!

Regular Contributor

I don't trust her any longer. Last year she promised me that my bird nest and birds would come way before Christmas. Nope!!! So NO MORE Valerie for me. 

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.