Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท Dinner table set ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’

@homedecor1--  Love all of it: your delightful menu, spring-like mood, and charming bunny-friendly decor!

Respected Contributor

Love it. It's so charming and just sets the mood for a fun holiday. Great job.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thank you for asking.  He is becoming more "disgusted" everyday mainly because he can't do what he used toโ˜น๏ธ.  Health wise he had a minor back procedure done which actually did nothing ...we are working thru the breathing issues -- 

I had no desire to do my Spring/Easter decor but he surprised me and had our handyman bring down from attic -- so since he was excited & I do enjoy seasonal decorating I figured might as well do it.

We have family coming before Easter so he's asked me to make Easter dinner early.  I haven't baked or cooked in months (a real menu) as he's not eating much & he has lost his taste buds๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Aren't you glad you asked๐Ÿ˜‰.  Hope you are well and Spring days of nice weather ahead...๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    It's very hard for an active person who's suddenly incapacitated to accept that his activities are now curtailed.  My dad went through that, couldn't golf or fly fish or go to high altitudes due to breathing problems.  Very hard for them and for those who must live with them.   Keep smiling. 

New Mexicoโ˜€๏ธLand Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Love the bunnies and the Easter decor....have a wonderful evening with your friends!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1  Your  table and surroungings are just lovely.  I like your menu, too!  Happy Easter!

Honored Contributor

So inviting and pleasant..enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Yours is the kind of home I would enjoy visiting. Beautiful and comfortable, but not off putting. I see a lot of Temp-tations and other QVC purchases. Hope you have a nice meal with your friends.

Honored Contributor

Thank you all...it was nice to have friends in.  Today, I "tweaked" a few pieces and got the Mr. Cottontail mini trees, they are perfect addition.  

Now for sure I'll not buy another Easter thing.  

I was able to donate about a box of things to the womens shelter.  Next I'll do easter baskets for the ladies and kids (they gave a wish list) 

Happy Spring and enjoy your Easter or whatever you celebrate ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’

Honored Contributor

SO glad you got to do your decorating, which is not only uplifting for you but a treat for us to see!

Wonderful that you will get to enjoy your entertaining which will also be a ray of sunshine for your DH.