Respected Contributor

Re: Did you see he Luminara OTO?

Ugh! Sorry mousiegirl. Acronyms. I meant one day only. Should’ve given an item number but was in my phone trying to do a quick post.

Thanks all for responding. I’m going to pass. They are huge. Not exactly sure where I’d put them. Was thinking of dining room centerpiece. And apparently the battery life isn’t great. Money saved.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought they were absolutely stunning..... like everything else if you have the right place for it it will look fabulous otherwise pass it by🙃

Honored Contributor

Something about the 3 wick does not look nearly as realistic as the single wick to me. I was going to get the gray but changed my mind.

Honored Contributor

I bought the first incarnation of these 6 inch diameter candles, with a single flame.

They had a rustic finish, and I got brown and red, in all three sizes. 

My experience is that I liked the six inch diameter, as it really makes a statement. I liked the six inch height the best for my home. Most places the others were too much of a statement. My mom does have a big bay window that I put them in and they looked great there, though, so size would depend on your space.

I was a little perplexed with them at first, as that one little flame in the big fat candle seemed kind of skimpy. 

Then I saw the three wick/flame ones at a local shop, and really didn't care for that look in person even more (full disclosure, it wasn't the exact same candle as here). Those three wicks that close, all hoppin' and a jumpin' at once was just kind of manic in my opinion. I've come to terms with the single wick, and while maybe not perfect, I like them well enough.

I feel like that about Luminara sometimes in general. Too many of them in one area (and I love to group candles) and they look a little over stimulated in my opinion, and one reason I tend to prefer Candle Impressions with their less active wicks. 

If anyone get these, let us know what you think of them in person.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio
Thanks for your input. I didn’t purchase them as I was just too unsure. I prefer the rustic finish anyway, which these weren’t.