Valued Contributor

This looked pretty nice to me.  I have a lot of antique light fixtures with prisms. A couple came back in stock thid AM and now in my cart. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

Re: Did anyone pickup H208752 ?

[ Edited ]

@ripka junkie wrote:

This looked pretty nice to me.  I have a lot of antique light fixtures with prisms. A couple came back in stock thid AM and now in my cart. Thanks

@ripka junkie  I didn't order these myself but one of my friends did. She is a big tree collector.  her and I were trying to steer clear of more battery items, but she just loved these and couldn't resist.  Hopefully, the battery life will at least last the Christmas season but I didn't hear any mention of the battery life.  I'm sure they will look very pretty even without being lit.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

MTH  many things I purchase I buy for the item and not for battery/light.   

Trusted Contributor

I purchased one in Silver.  I have a small table in my kitchen that I'll use it on along with a Waterford Sleigh and 2 Waterford Trees that I bought from Evine a couple years ago.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Razor SharpI hope you love it and please review when you receive.  I was able to purchase 2 this AM in gold.  I love the silver also but they are gone. The gold will look good with y Lisa R fruit garland on my mantle.  Let me know how you like it!

Respected Contributor

I wanted the silver one but the darn ipad was running slow and I lost out.  Hope those who got one enjoy.

Trusted Contributor

I thought they were beautiful too in til Valerie said they were plastic.

Trusted Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I thought they were beautiful too in til Valerie said they were plastic.

To me, unless it's Waterford or other fine crystal, I prefer it to be acrylic, because I know it will be sturdier and last longer.  I break at least 1 glass Christmas decoration each year, so I'm happy this tree is acrylic.  I doubt that anyone will ask what it's made of.

Esteemed Contributor

I cancelled  mine too.I would have liked glass.