Respected Contributor

Re: Did anyone buy anything from Valerie’s or the other spring shows?

@Carol08 wrote:

I ordered H213726, blue hydrangea, and couldn't be happier.  I am thinking about ordering another one. It is one of my favorite purchases from Valerie.

Well that says a lot!   It must be pretty.  I love blue hydrangeas. I’m glad you are happy with your purchase!!  

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

i just received her Illuminated mosaic goblets in aqua and couldn't be more disappointed.  The large & medium ones are cracked inside and I don't mean small cracks. Any little pressure on them they will shatter.  I infact cut my finger on one of them.  The color is really pretty so I may exchange for another set.  I can't believe this got past quality control.  

Oh no!   That stinks.  I was considering the aqua ones.   I have prevuous sets in  chocolate and cranberry that I love, but thought the aqua would be pretty for spring.  Let me know if you get a replacement set and how they are!   

@crazycockermomI did request a replacement as I really liked how they looked on my mantel.  They may of gotten damaged in transit.  The styrofoam they had these in wasn't the nice heavy styrofoam.  

Honored Contributor

I received the rosebud pedestals, wonderful, and magnolia candle rings today, both keepers.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky
Hope the new ones are in good shape. Please let us know!

@mousiegirl
Did you get the ivory or blush rosebud pedestals? My candle rings came today but I haven’t opened them yet.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Pecky

@mousiegirl
Did you get the ivory or blush rosebud pedestals? My candle rings came today but I haven’t opened them yet.

@crazycockermom  Blush.  I tried to look at the ivory, but it was sold out.  I was going to order the night before, but thought there would be easy pay when Valerie presented, but there wasn't, should have been.  Maybe there weren't enough available, who knows.  It's the more expensive items that need easy pay.

One of the pedestals had a black scuff, but I was able to remove it, not easily.  I didn't want to have to return it, so I scrubbed away, hoping I wouldn't be removing paint, and it worked, thank goodness.  I will use them in my Spring display, also Easter, and I can see them in a little girl's room with a figurine on top, or a bedroom.

I think the garland is prettier than the rings. but I have the Grandin Road rings with pink tulips, etc, and they are prettier, but I do like these.  I havn't tried them on a pedestal yet, but if they are large enough, I thought I could use them at the bottom of my tall fat Luminaras, or even half way down if they fit that way.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm so sorry to hear that!  I ordered two sets of these goblets...one in chocolate and one in green and both arrived safe and sound. They really are beautiful so I hope your next set arrives intact!

I also got the set of three mercury glass birds. Very cute!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Pecky

@mousiegirl

@crazycockermom  Blush.  I tried to look at the ivory, but it was sold out.  I was going to order the night before, but thought there would be easy pay when Valerie presented, but there wasn't, should have been.  Maybe there weren't enough available, who knows.  It's the more expensive items that need easy pay.

One of the pedestals had a black scuff, but I was able to remove it, not easily.  I didn't want to have to return it, so I scrubbed away, hoping I wouldn't be removing paint, and it worked, thank goodness.  I will use them in my Spring display, also Easter, and I can see them in a little girl's room with a figurine on top, or a bedroom.

I think the garland is prettier than the rings. but I have the Grandin Road rings with pink tulips, etc, and they are prettier, but I do like these.  I havn't tried them on a pedestal yet, but if they are large enough, I thought I could use them at the bottom of my tall fat Luminaras, or even half way down if they fit that way.

Agree about easy pay. But I’m glad I ordered them anyway.  This was one of those items where you snooze , you lose.  Glad you were able to remove the scuff!

i imagine the garland is prettier than the rings, more full.  The rings didn’t have the bigger flowers.  I’ll open mine this weekend and check them out.  

Respected Contributor

@HarDee wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that!  I ordered two sets of these goblets...one in chocolate and one in green and both arrived safe and sound. They really are beautiful so I hope your next set arrives intact!

I’m trying to decide between the aqua and green.  I have a different goblet set in chocolate already so want one not as neutral.  Both look so pretty!

Honored Contributor

@HarDee wrote:

So glad both of your sets are good.  That's promising for when I get my replacement!!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@HarDee wrote:

So glad both of your sets are good.  That's promising for when I get my replacement!!

Well I received my replacement mosaic goblets and they are perfect and beautiful.  Thank you QVC for sending it out so quickley!