Honored Contributor

Did Anyone See Those Trumpeting Angels at the end of Valeries Show tonight?

Here we go again with the vanishing somethings-

I know I saw these pretty trumpeting angels on the hearth and Valerie said "our trumpeting angels."

They reminded me of some bigger ones she had several years ago that I got for my daughter. And they were beautiful.

Well, maybe she will have them later this year.They didn't present them, it was just as they were wrapping up at the end.

I keep seeming to see glimpses of things at the end.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Re: Did Anyone See Those Trumpeting Angels at the end of Valeries Show tonight?

@on the bay

They sold out before they were presented. I think they were scheduled last item, Jane said to Valerie "guess we have to find something to show because angels are sold out".

Both of them were referring to them during the show & you could call operator to order.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay ~ I think she said they were coming later in the season?  Don't quote me on that, but I thought I heard her mention that.  :-)

Honored Contributor

They flew on out.  They were $189, so there may be some shopping regret.  Check in the morning.

Frequent Contributor

Looks like it is already popping back in. Not unusual that people cancel orders after a show. If you want it check back periodically. Good luck. 

Honored Contributor

No, I'm not talking about that 37" angel.

These were smaller and on the mantel, kind of gold-2 angels holding long trumpets, just about 8" tall.

@Julie928-I'm glad you heard something too! At least I know I'm not imagining things again lol!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Super Contributor

@ on the bay. She said on her fb page that those particular angels would be available later in the month. 

Trusted Contributor

They were gorgeous!

Super Contributor

I got on late and missed out on a lot of her beautiful products.  Those angels were gorgeous..  

Frequent Contributor

Do you mean the cherubs with trumpets?