Valued Contributor

Did Anyone Else Order Valeries Magnolia Collection ?

Being a girl from the South, I have always loved magnolia and loved decoration with them

I ordered 2 wreaths in white and 2 sets of white pick and 1 set tof red picks.  I received the wreaths yesterday ad the red picks,  still wainting on the white picks. 

These wreaths are Fabulous, large ad realistic looking.  I can not wait to get the white picks.

Respected Contributor

Re: Did Anyone Else Order Valeries Magnolia Collection ?

No, but I was tempted by the ivory picks. So pretty. I don't need wreaths or garlands but I thought about getting the picks. I don't think I'd put them on the tree, probably would use them as filler on table displays. Let me know how you like the picks when you get them. How do you plan to use the picks? I have a magnolia tree out front so these especially appealed to me.
Super Contributor

I did order the swag and wreath in the white and I believe they will be here tomorrow. I am thinking about the picks also. have not decided yet.

Respected Contributor

I would have ordered the picks except that I would want red flowers with gold leaves, so these didn't work for me.

Valued Contributor

DarlingDino, I think you will be very happy with choice.  I think this is the most realistic wreath and foliage VP has brough to QVC.  The white is beautiful very large Iarge.

The picks are large, too almost like abush if you know hat I mean,

I purcased 2 sets of white picjks and 1 set of red.  I do not use silver in my home exceptt for kitchen & breakfast area and bar area ,media room.  I was plaing with the red yesterday with a silver tray, flameless candles  and just 1 pick.  They are nice!  When I moved last night ,  DH wanted to know why, very pretty.

Respected Contributor

Pier 1 also has a magnolia collection.

Super Contributor

@ripka junkie Oh thanks, I thought they would be here today, but not yet maybe tomorrow. I am really excited to see them now after your review. I just ordered a set of the white picks before they sell out. Now I am wondering about the garland? LOL I better stop!! Oh well I should have enought with the wreath and the swag and one set of picks, maybe

Super Contributor

@ripka junkieI received the wreath and swag today and I love them!! I have hung them already in my laudry room and they look so good in there, i know it is early but i am leaving them hung up in there so that I can enjoy looking at them.

Valued Contributor

DarlingDino, I love  this collection and I have one of the wreaths  on my breakfast table with an urn. it is beautiful.  The picks are great too, so big and full.