Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp  I saw one on the site I posted with the deer, loving that one and the ones you posted. Smiley Happy  Where did you find these, just a name and I can go from there.

Are you talking about this one?  It's my favorite so far!

IMG_0053.JPG

The ones I posted came from Tea Laden, but the tree was Walmart. I'm overwhelmed on the other site!

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp  I saw one on the site I posted with the deer, loving that one and the ones you posted. Smiley Happy  Where did you find these, just a name and I can go from there.

I love this, too!

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

IMG_0053.JPG

The ones I posted came from Tea Laden, but the tree was Walmart. I'm overwhelmed on the other site!

@RazorSharp  The hunters in this would bother me.  If it weren't for them, it's pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

IMG_0053.JPG

@RazorSharp  The hunters in this would bother me.  If it weren't for them, it's pretty.

@mousiegirl OMG. I didn't notice they were hunters!  I thought they were just guys walking dogs.  That bugs me, too!  I wonder if I could just slice them off? LOL

Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

IMG_0053.JPG

@mousiegirl OMG. I didn't notice they were hunters!  I thought they were just guys walking dogs.  That bugs me, too!  I wonder if I could just slice them off? LOL

@RazorSharp  LOL!  I have been known to alter a few things. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl I love this for your room.

IMG_0055.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

How can we get some of these???

Honored Contributor

Are these traditional German Decorations?  Does anyone know what they're called?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@mousiegirl I love this for your room.

IMG_0055.JPG

@RazorSharp  Adorable!  Perfect colors for my red/white room.  I saw another with snowmen skiing, so cute.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Are these traditional German Decorations?  Does anyone know what they're called?

@Kachina624  Yes, they are Arches.  RazorSharp mentioned them, so I googled and German companies come up. Smiley Happy