Esteemed Contributor

Dennis Basso and Jill Martin Show...

Reminded me of when Dennis and Joan Rivers did their shows.  Enjoyed their shows-not much a fan of this combo.  IMHO.  Miss you Joan!

Valued Contributor

Re: Dennis Basso and Jill Martin Show...

I'll second that ... Jill and Dennis look like they're falling asleep on those chairs while the other Jill blathers on ...
Honored Contributor

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

Trusted Contributor

Jill was dressed head to toe black, but it only emphasized her figure more so. Boring, until the third gal broke up the monotony. I didn't finish.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

This evening JB looked like she was wearing black knee high socks with her dress. The boots(?) she had on were skin tight.  All in all, not a good look.  Watching the Dennis and Jill and Jill show was worse than the boots:/  Changed channel📺

Esteemed Contributor

I don't see chemistry between them......I like Jill....but I don't think this combo is working...

Honored Contributor

I tuned in to see what was on and quickly changed the channel.  I'm sure some loved the show but just not people that I like to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely void of any chemistry between them.  Second time I saw this show and it wasn't any better than the first.  They all seemed to be 'trying too hard'.  (click)

Contributor

Jill B always blather on. Perfect time to turn channel when she is on.

Frequent Contributor

Watched soRe: Dennis Basso and Jill Martin Show...

Watched some of the show last night.  Just let me say no one can take Joan Rivers place!  I think they should rethink this show. Not good.