Honored Contributor

David's show is tonight at 8:00pm EST.  He did mention that it should have been called David's Halloween since the items are really all for Halloween.

I know many decorate specifically for Halloween (I do not), but I'll watch just for the fun of it.  I do like other people's Halloween decorations, and I like David. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: David's Great Big Harvest

Sounds like fun.  I like David.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Exactly, @Caaareful Shopper.   We seem to like the same hosts.  I'll watch David's home shows not necessarily because of the oversized decor or Hallowe'en elements (don't have any plans to get any of either for myself).   I just enjoy his fun and genial presence and interaction with guests, especially discussing anything to do with home decor...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  Yes, exactly.  I am right there with you!

Trusted Contributor

This sounds like a fun program.  There certainly aren't very many Halloween programs - so it won't be vacuums or matresses at any rate.  Thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am definitely not a Halloween person, but I will check in now and then just to see what David has. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Exactly, @Caaareful Shopper.   We seem to like the same hosts.  I'll watch David's home shows not necessarily because of the oversized decor or Hallowe'en elements (don't have any plans to get any of either for myself).   I just enjoy his fun and genial presence and interaction with guests, especially discussing anything to do with home decor...

-----------------

I think he is so good at making sure that every single vendor feel comfortable, at ease and at home!!  Am sure he is just a good, ol' guy who enjoys his job and life....

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info, now I won't bother watching.  He's right, why wouldn't they call it a Halloween show?????

Respected Contributor

RE David:  " I just enjoy his fun and genial presence and interaction with guests..."                                                                                         --oznell

'Am sure he is just a good, ol' guy who enjoys his job and life...."   --Corita

I come from country stock, and my family's perception of him would be

"He's Good People."   That's high praise.   Smiley Wink

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.