Honored Contributor

Re: David & Jane's Halloween Spooktacular -- September 16th

Looks like people were complaining about Jane on David’s Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@Sooner  Huh? If it's a no go for you, just say so. Both have a qualities you have listed are endearing to many. It was never said that David "acts like a child" but "childlike" there's a difference. Check yourself at the door..

@HonestLife Are you wearing your Board Police badge when you are saying that?  

Respected Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ. Hopefully David has a talk with Jane after he reads his Facebook page. Jane was acting like a school child last night and its not the first time.
Contributor

I watched it all last night and loved everything, however, the prices seemed a little high to me.  I didn't buy anything but I did enjoy the program!

Honored Contributor

"Honey" doesn't bother me much but I doubt it would be tolerated in the other direction - for example, David saying it to Jane.

The show was good though I wish the hosts had put more effort into their costumes, if you can even call them that.  The Lindt Lindor lady was ghostly white - really white! - but maybe that was due to harsh lighting.

Occasional Contributor

She was the worst! I thought she had an addiction problem. If she said honey one more time!

Totally unprofessional!

Ps....she may act like that normally but I don't each her shows.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sdjoslin   An addiction problem? Really?  What a peculiar way to engage in a conversation about a program and one of its co-hosts.

Was there a particular reason you felt the need to share this absolutely unfounded speculation?

I certainly watched and enjoyed the Halloween special shows yesterday and even made some purchases and am considering some additional items.

And I didn't observe any "addictive" behavior by anyone shown on camera on this program or the others I watched.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Honored Contributor

It was an enjoyable show---something new and different too amd liked the new products ....

Would've liked less "honey"😉 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I really wanted to watch this show......I watch very little of the Q and mostly order online. I watched about twenty minutes and turned it off. The 'honey' business was too much for me. 

For me, I need the focus to stay on the items shown.....I am not into all the theatrical emotions. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

It was an enjoyable show---something new and different too amd liked the new products ....

Would've liked less "honey"😉 

Seems Pooh was wondering where it all went....Cat LOL

Winnie the Pooh (Disney character) - Wikipedia

I'm not short...I'm fun size!