Honored Contributor

Re: David & Jane T on Christmas Show

@Drythe wrote:

I always like Jane.  

Wish she was not criticized so frequently.

@Drythe  Jane is one of my favorites. I guess you and I are the odd ones out.

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435It's not just you -  they're alive and more important, they sell.

I get that such a spirited show may not be calming for some old folks justr before bed.  I just don't know anyone that old!

Esteemed Contributor

I agree......and it seems as the show is going on she is calming down....but the beginning of the show was "out there"..............i love her enthusiasm and i admire how much she loves her job................you can tell it makes her so happy.......................

@Drythe wrote:

I always like Jane.  

Wish she was not criticized so frequently.

Esteemed Contributor

Jane is completely out of control .... I can’t watch her .... I guess she had too much coffee 🙃

Honored Contributor

JT has been over the top in the enthusiasm dept. for quite some time. I think it started when all the new kids came to town and she had to prove that she was still relevant. If I  made her salary, had her perks and was only in my 50's, I'd do whatever it took to keep my job too.

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

I get that such a spirited show may not be calming for some old folks justr before bed.  I just don't know anyone that old!

who are you calling OLD folks!!?  I'm certainly not old and Not going to bed .  Jane is just too much tonight and that's my opinion , and I have a right to it as you do to yours.

Esteemed Contributor

I've had the show on in the background while getting some organization done and I've been surprised to find myself going into the living room multiple times to find out what's going on and chuckling while Jane counts down item color sellouts and makes David cart them away...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@millieshops wrote:

who are you calling OLD folks!!?  I'm certainly not old and Not going to bed .  Jane is just too much tonight and that's my opinion , and I have a right to it as you do to yours.

@Kitty Galore 

Expressing a different opinion is not challenging your right to yours.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can put up with enthusiasm and even fake laughter more easily than elitist stories about  the Hamptons or Paris. I know, they are trying to make us poor little peons feel like we can " elevate"  or "aspire" to wealth. QVC, just come down to earth.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

JT has been over the top in the enthusiasm dept. for quite some time. I think it started when all the new kids came to town and she had to prove that she was still relevant. If I  made her salary, had her perks and was only in my 50's, I'd do whatever it took to keep my job too.

To @blackhole99 :  I agree.  That's around the same time I noticed a drastic change in her presentations.  But, she has and always will be my favorite host.  I've been following her since the beginning of the Q.