Honored Contributor

Re: Dare I Ask? What Did Everyone Buy???

I bought the 30 set of acorns at midnight.  I got caught up in the luminara hunt during valerie's show.

Valued Contributor

@Julie928and @LIG1  if the pumpkins are gone, check back later.  I almost purchase the set of Acorns last night.  Then they were gone off the page all day then they returned this evening.  They either made more( LOL) or lots were cancelled.  Good luck!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Julie928

I tried to order that beautiful wrought iron large pumpkin (H208917) and candlerings (H208918)....I was in checkout process by the time I finished info - GONE😥😥😥😥

oh well saved a few $$$ but the show was beautiful! 

Honored Contributor

I was doing fine until some troublemaker here brought those HUGE Luminara candles to my attention. LOL

I ordered all three in red.

I ordered one brown in 10", and want the 6 inch at least in brown as well. Stalking for brown all night.

If I can get all three brown, I might cancel the red, only because of the cost.

I should have gone to bed early!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is what I ordered during the shows today:

H208921 - 2 - Stacking pumpkins sets in orange  (canceled the ivory set) *on clearance*

H207986 - 1 - set of pedestals in 'natural'

H211409 - 1 - OTO HS/Homeworx votive set in 'acorn'

................................................................................................

Balance of new Fall decor this year were the 2 sets of swans, the 2 metallic beaded trees and 3 picks I bought at Michaels to update 2 of my dried flower arrangements made a few yrs ago...

.................................................................................................

I wound up canceling all 3 of my 3-wick HS orders and decided to order just the OTO. I liked the acorn set and can always use them for many years if I want to just burn YC tea lights in them if I run out of the HS ones. I figure I can always buy his 3-wicks next year and I at least got something to experience his scents without going overboard.

The ivory stacked pumpkins went on backorder anyway, so I just decided to cancel. After much thought, I think they would have blended in with the background most anywhere I put them in our home since our walls are about the same color...so I think I made the right decision.

I just finished decorating the livingroom. I will use the stacking pumpkins next year and will just put the auto delivery vintage hurricanes on top of our duraflame heater when I bring it up from the basement in late September...about the time when those hurricanes arrive anyway.

I also took pics of the livingroom set up so I'll post those pics after DH fixes my laptop...hopefully by Thursday or Friday.

I can honestly say I am relieved it's all over...LOL...and I can sit back and relax...our Fall decor is complete Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  @LIG1 ~ I just checked and H208917, the large iron pumpkin is back in stock!  Hurry!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Julie928 wrote:

@homedecor1  @LIG1 ~ I just checked and H208917, the large iron pumpkin is back in stock!  Hurry!!!

@Julie928

A BIG THANK YOU!!! I ordered it I wanted it for my front porch area on top of my urn ....(Gee that doesn't sound too good😉)

Honestly, was going to rethink it BUT I have NO willpower!!!

Thank you again!🎃🎃🎃 Enjoy all your purchases - her things are beautiful & I haven't seen this item in any stores.

Respected Contributor

I bought the acorns H211492 and the candle rings H211497.  I had already purchased the large pumpkin H208917 during CIJ when it first came back in stock.  I plan to use it with H206141 the fruit and berry wreath that I bought as-is last year.  I'm not sure if I will like the candle rings, but I wanted to give them a try.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

(Says she, who wasn't going to buy anything )...Darn I missed the show .......just looked at the items and that basket to hang on the door with the beautiful bright sunflowers and gourds.....did anyone order that ? I am soooo tempted , and I can't believe it's still available ! 😮

Respected Contributor

The crazy thing is, I swear I've seen one really similar at either Joanne's or WM !! In past seasons....in fact I swear I even bought one, but years and years ago. Anyway, this one I know, is prettier than the ones I've seen, and to buy the pieces to put together myself, I'd wind up spending the same at least I'm sure......hmmmmm.