Honored Contributor

Re: Dare I Ask? What Did Everyone Buy???

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  new gold ones too.  

gold deer.jpg

@MTH  Now this is a deer and I love it.  Thanks for sharing the picture.  I'll check it out.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymonew deer at P1. Not sure if you remember the other silver ones I posted for you a while back but looks like this is a new pose. Might have to get this one.... Also, the velvet deer are on sale this weekend.  Not enabling or anything!!!silver deer.jpg

@MTH  I'm loving this pose but would like Champagne or gold as I don't use silver much anymore.  Thanks for the picture. I love his front legs.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

gold deer.jpg

@MTH  Now this is a deer and I love it.  Thanks for sharing the picture.  I'll check it out.

@lucymo  I love him too but on the expensive side.  Waiting for a coupon on him.. They also have a "gray deer" set.  Very pretty as well.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymonew deer at P1. Not sure if you remember the other silver ones I posted for you a while back but looks like this is a new pose. Might have to get this one.... Also, the velvet deer are on sale this weekend.  Not enabling or anything!!!silver deer.jpg

@MTH  I'm loving this pose but would like Champagne or gold as I don't use silver much anymore.  Thanks for the picture. I love his front legs.

@lucymo  I fell in love with these when I saw them in the store.  I didn't think the pics did them justice.  I started out using mostly silver but now do just about anything.  I would bet my bottom dollar (since we're all gonna be in the same poor house anyway) that the next incarnation will be in other colors, which of course I'll need to have as well.  They are very sizable too. I can tell I'm gonna be in trouble when I go for their decor class next week.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

gold deer.jpg

@lucymo  I love him too but on the expensive side.  Waiting for a coupon on him.. They also have a "gray deer" set.  Very pretty as well.

@MTH  I saw that grey deer set and they are gorgeous.  I like that they are nothing like all the others that we have.  I need a coupon too.  You do have to spend more to get this look in the deer but it's worth it.  A coupon would help ease the pain of the cost though.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  I fell in love with these when I saw them in the store.  I didn't think the pics did them justice.  I started out using mostly silver but now do just about anything.  I would bet my bottom dollar (since we're all gonna be in the same poor house anyway) that the next incarnation will be in other colors, which of course I'll need to have as well.  They are very sizable too. I can tell I'm gonna be in trouble when I go for their decor class next week.

@MTH  I don't think pictures capture the beauty of silver anyway.  I guess it's the brightness of the color.  I love the poses of them.  I remember the other ones. 

Yes, we'll be at the 'Poor House' sooner rather than later.  I think I've lost my mind.  Woman Frustrated

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH  I don't think pictures capture the beauty of silver anyway.  I guess it's the brightness of the color.  I love the poses of them.  I remember the other ones. 

Yes, we'll be at the 'Poor House' sooner rather than later.  I think I've lost my mind.  Woman Frustrated

@lucymo  True about capturing silver in pics but I bet your idea of a champagne set would be gorgeous.  I think that grey deer set will be my next obsession.  When we've gone to the decor classes there in the past, they always offer attendees special discount coupons so I may come away with that grey set after all.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Now that Valerie's one and only harvest show is over, I'd love to know what everyone bought!  Please share!  (I'll post my purchases shortly).....

@MTH  I saw the grey deer today, online, and I like the standing, but am in no rush to add to the already bulging herd, lol, and just now tool a look at the gold you posted, pretty, but expensive and large, where to store it with those wide antlers is a big issue..

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo  True about capturing silver in pics but I bet your idea of a champagne set would be gorgeous.  I think that grey deer set will be my next obsession.  When we've gone to the decor classes there in the past, they always offer attendees special discount coupons so I may come away with that grey set after all.

@MTH  What exactly is 'decor classes'?  I hope you do get a coupon for the deer.  I tell you this deer thing is out of control, isn't it?  Nothing is more striking than a herd of deer in a grouping for the holidays, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Julie928 wrote:

Now that Valerie's one and only harvest show is over, I'd love to know what everyone bought!  Please share!  (I'll post my purchases shortly).....

@MTH  I saw the grey deer today, online, and I like the standing, but am in no rush to add to the already bulging herd, lol, and just now tool a look at the gold you posted, pretty, but expensive and large, where to store it with those wide antlers is a big issue..

@mousiegirl@MTH  Soon we'll be getting our clothes out of plastic tubs because the deer and other decor will have taken over all of the closets.  We need to stop.  Smiley Happy