Honored Contributor

Dan Hughes and holiday lighting

I enjoy watching Dan present his holiday choices.  His great enthusiasm for lighting is fun to watch and listen to.

One thing I do wish is that he'd show some shots of his lighting projects while on air.  I know he has them on his Facebook page, but a few seconds on air would, wouldn't it, be another selling point?

Anyway, kudos to Dan for his "light" holiday spirit.

From Dan's Facebook, his house in 2013:

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Re: Dan Hughes and holiday lighting

Wow!  That house is decorated beautifully.  Thank you for posting that pic.

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Trusted Contributor

love dan hughes, i'm sure alot will disagree with me, but i think he's so sexy...  ok you all could laugh now lol... 

Trusted Contributor

That's very tasteful.  I seem to recall him saying that he owned a farm when he was selling a TSV Duraflame. I wonder if that's a second home for him or if he's sold this house.

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

That's very tasteful.  I seem to recall him saying that he owned a farm when he was selling a TSV Duraflame. I wonder if that's a second home for him or if he's sold this house.

@PeterDM

Per the plans he's working on for this year (from his Facebook yesterday), it looks like the same house.  It's much larger than I would have thought.  I've seen some of the inside pictures he has shown before (such as the one with the room with the tiny window) and it seemed as if the whole house was tiny.  But this plan appears to be for that large house.  

Hi @bonnie f

I think he's kind of sexy, too.  And funny, which, of course, adds to the attractiveness.  Did you see the comment he left on the picture of his new grandchild saying he was so happy the parents styled the baby's hair like Dan's hair?  Too cute.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Dan too----He always gives good product information in his presentations.  And you can tell he has a SINCERE enthusiasm for Christmas and Christmas lighting projects.  I love his sense of humor too...

Yes I agree @GingerPeachhe should definitely show a real quick video (even if it's for 60 seconds) of his completed decorated home on his show....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Dan is very high on my "no watch" list.  Everyone is his "good friend" and everything is just wonderful so he has a credibility problem with me.  I find him completely insincere.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

lol i've always liked him, ok, maybe not the sexiest on qvc... but he is in my eyes  ha ha... my friends have always told me i have a strange taste in men.. but i disagree  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

I find him to be one of the most sincere hosts on Q. He really is a nice guy, and I believe that all he truly sees the people around him as his friends. He is the kind of guy that doesn't look for enemies, is pretty much just what you see, and enjoys life to the fullest. 

Frequent Contributor

I enjoy watching his show too!  Need to set up to record!