Esteemed Contributor

Re: DV confirms there will be a CIJ !

@Reever  Yes!! David mentioned it in his Facebook coffee chat on Thursday morning. He said they have been planning it for a year. I love CIJ and am looking forward to it. Don't buy a whole lot, but I watch and think snow and Christmas!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor

@banned again How were you able to get the program guide that far in advance?  

Honored Contributor

There will be one at my house 'cause i'm getting rid of at least 1/2 to 2/3 of the stuff in the attic.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624  You are right about people buying goods from China despite saying how much they are anti China.  Look at Walmart, Dollar Tree. You would be hard pressed to find anything sold in Walmart and Dollar Tree not made in China.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Reever  Yes!! David mentioned it in his Facebook coffee chat on Thursday morning. He said they have been planning it for a year. I love CIJ and am looking forward to it. Don't buy a whole lot, but I watch and think snow and Christmas!

I have not seen any of his coffee chats.  Does he show his kitchen?  Ive always fancied him with a Southern Kitchen not the cold, modern look that some of the younge generation seems to admire,  Curious if he has a Kitchen Aid stand mixer on his counter also.

Honored Contributor

For me (and every other person) we cleaned, purged, and more while locked down...a real eye opener for me...

I don't want or need 1 thing.  In fact, if the stores remained closed or shopping channels stopped wouldn't have bothered me a bit when I see all the "stuff" I have accumulated. 

I sold so much during this quarantine and I plan not to buy more...that $$$ is going towards a bathroom remodel💃💃

Went to Hobby Lobby and other places to do returns for things bought before stores closed.  

Easter was 80% off, summer 50% off & tons of clearance ...just walked in browsed and did return!!! 

Same in HomeGoods & Marshall's...

I was shocked the 50-90% off didn't even call me!!! 

I'll watch "CIJune" notice it's getting earlier and earlier every year...heck, next week they'll have christmas trees out I'm sure!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again wrote:

Sunday, June 28, 2020 

---------------

Now that is early!!!!  I enjoy the holiday shows, but certainly don't buy as much as I did years ago!!  Really just don't need it!!  Have cut way back on my decorating!  However, I do usually end up buying one or two items!!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My new Christmas tree was delivered today. Yea I know it's 105 outside, but last year I waited to long and couldn't get what I wanted. Purged tons of Christmas stuff a few years ago. This year I'm putting up a tree and that's it. No more decorating rooms and stuff. One tree, that's all.

Respected Contributor

I love Christmas in July.....but I will not purchase anything this year. I have too much and it is time to slow down and enjoy.