Honored Contributor

DENNIS BASSO'S GLASS CHALICES WITH "UPGRADED" FLAMELESS TEALIGHTS

I noticed these have gone on a steep discount -- they are now about $28 for a set of three.  I do think they were overpriced before:

https://www.qvc.com/Dennis-Basso-Set-of-3-Glass-Chalices-with-Flameless-Tea-Lights.product.H211161.h...

What catches my eye about these is that people seem to rave about the flameless tealights you get with them-- they seem to be more attractive than some of the other, similar sized tealights you get with other chalice sets on QVC...

The chalices to me seem versatile-- they can swing Christmas, but also summer, fall, anytime, depending on what you put with them, as Jill and Dennis said.  But I'm a little too susceptible to the dramatic, chalice "look".  So far I've resisted the ones I've seen out and about locally.

But those flameless tealights are tempting, ha...

Honored Contributor

Re: DENNIS BASSO'S GLASS CHALICES WITH "UPGRADED" FLAMELESS TEALIGHTS

@Oznell I know how much you want them, they’re pretty, versatile, and easy pay. You have 30 days to return if you decide you don’t want them. Happy bargain hunting!!

Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, you're a great "enabler",  dear @OKPrincess!   Have a wonderful Fourth of July!

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Ha, ha, you're a great "enabler",  dear @OKPrincess!   Have a wonderful Fourth of July!

Happy 4th to you and yours!! 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for bring these to my attention. I looked at these and would like to have them just for the tea light. I have been wanting tea lights that didn’t use button batteries. Don’t care for the glass but with the reduced price I might have to order them. That being said I need to slow down. According to my tracking I am due to get 6 or 7 packages today from CI J! I just hope I beat hubby home!
Regular Contributor

the lights are horrible. Mine arrived yesterday and were returned today. Two of the three tea lights did not work. All of them are a really glaring white color not warm at all. I love the concept and have been looking for tealights that run on AA or AAA batteries but these were pretty terrible...