Contributor

Hello,

I seem to remember David mentioning he helped design Christmas blankets with Berkshire again this year and was wondering if they would be presented soon? I'd like to purchase a few of the blankets that are online now, but wanted to wait to see what the ones he helped with look like.

Thanks!

Lizzy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DAVID'S BERKSHIRE BLANKETS

I thought he mentioned that he helped design the blanket with the red truck and tree on it. It was in the same group presented over the weekend that had an angel choice, a snowman choice, reindeer plaid, etc. Hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

@Lizzybean 

Not sure but on David's Christmas show I recall him stating they are "oversized".

Item #:  H227548 - Whimsical Oversized Blanket

The video shows David as presenter.  

Hope this helps😊.  

PS:  I ❤️ Berkshire blankets we have a few! My gd wanted to take one home they are so soft & warm, but, told her "no"  but I would order her one🙂

Respected Contributor

The Berkshire blankets are so nice, soft and warm, and I'm tempted every holiday season when they are shown.....but how many can a family use?  They don't wear out, very affordable too.

Contributor

I was afraid of that! Mostly sold out but will check to see what's left. Thanks so much

Contributor

Thanks so much!

Trusted Contributor

@Lizzybean  - Im sure these will be back, probably new designs.  These are big sellers.

Contributor

I really hope so! Thank you so much

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like the Berkshire Blankets they are good quality at an affordable price.... my only gripe is everyone isnt as big as David, Im petite and I dont need one that large...they are like a bedspread, wish they had smaller sizes....and if people bought the blankets for kids it would be overwhelming for them too.... I posted a request on Sharon Robi's Facebook Page....she said she would pass the info on....keeping my fingers crossed for next year...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”