Super Contributor

Cute Holiday Cookie Jars TSV on HSN

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up.  HSN is offering a lb. of meltaways and your choice of a holiday cookie jar.  They do this every year.  I bought one a few years back and it was very nicely made.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cute Holiday Cookie Jars TSV on HSN

Retailmenot is offering 20% cashback today!

Honored Contributor

Really cute.  But how do you have a TS and not have one of the options to show Live on-air???  Saying "these are hand painted so we don't have the snowman options ready" is ridiculous.  It's the TS!

Honored Contributor

Maybe the option was put into place after the production started.  I know many of the holiday items are planned way ahead of time.  Or, they are waiting to see how many of them really sell.

Respected Contributor

Now if they had offered their chocolate chip cookies instead of the meltaways, I would have bought all the jars offered.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These things are planned a year in advance and they probably had to shut down and weren't able to get one delivered to the set in time.  I know that regular FedEx and UPS business delivery is much slower these days and I'm seeing a lot of delivery exceptions for FedEx for things I send out from the office to other businesses.

Who knows where they are making the photos for the website these days.  I'm guessing not in the same place as the set otherwise they could have used the one they used for the photos for the set.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN