Contributor

I was checking Cracker Barrel.... What beautiful Christmas Items they have.. Wow... Nice prices... I use to live very close to Cracker Barrel . It was so much fun going in to see all the beautiful items... 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for a gift giving idea...........everybody (most all)....... love cheese.  Great to ship.

Respected Contributor

I’m glad you mentioned Cracker Barrel!  I’ve been getting some stocking stuffers for the grandkids and they usually carry a variety of things that can be used for stocking stuffers.   We have one nearby. I need to check them out!

Esteemed Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Thanks for a gift giving idea...........everybody (most all)....... love cheese.  Great to ship.

thought she meant the restaurant....

Honored Contributor

It's been a long time since we have been at a Cracker Barrel...always so much fun. The aroma wafting throughout the store and restaurant was always incredible. One could almost eat the air...LOL

Maybe next year during the Spring we'll go again. Even though we have been vaccinated, I'm not quite ready to go to restaurants yet.

Respected Contributor

Every year I enjoy buying their .99 ornaments for🎄 & 🎁, they're cute & well made....have to buy the butter mints too for my son.

Respected Contributor

They have a church that is lit within and is absolutely stunning.....want to purchase that, for sure.

Contributor

Is it the church with the holy family inside... it is lit and just beautiful... 

Honored Contributor

I've always loved Cracker Barrel too.

They have so many great things and at reasonable (hear that QVC?!) prices!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor
I got great unbreakable ornaments for under $3.00 each! Same items on Amazon were over $10.00! I’m going back for more! PS I love their food, too.
Never underestimate the power of kindness.