Honored Contributor

Re: Could not resist these at Costco yesterday.....

@froggy wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I was just coming to post about Costco's goodies!  Wow, they have some gorgeous stuff!

Their artificial pre-lit trees are just beautiful and ours has a twiggy tree with bubblegum-type lights on it.  I would love it for the back yard.

I saw those candles froggy and while I have definitely seen better, they are a good deal for $19.99 for three of them and ours also had a pretty set with a lattice-like pattern on them in white.

That's as far as I got as I realized I was going to buy something I didn't need so I backed up the cart and ran to get my eggs . . . that place is dangerous! . . . Smiley Happy

You're right - Costco is dangerous. I went back today to get the trees and ended up getting the skeleton dog for Halloween also. He's creepy! But he was a steal at $8.

Small Skeleton Dog with LED Eyes and Timer Function

Oh my goodness, Halloween is long gone at my Costco but truth be told it took everything I had to drive by Big Lots earlier today . . . I am stalking fairy lights for the Christmas holiday so I would appreciate hearing if anyone has any great finds . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe

I'm not sure what fairy lights are. Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.lightsforalloccasions.com/p-4982-led-fairy-lights-5-ft-silver-wire-battery-operated-timer...

I'm just looking for a battery operated light string with a timer.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@momtochloe

I'm not sure what fairy lights are. Is this what you're looking for?

http://www.lightsforalloccasions.com/p-4982-led-fairy-lights-5-ft-silver-wire-battery-operated-timer...

I'm just looking for a battery operated light string with a timer.

@froggy, yes those are exactly what I am looking for!  They give off a nice light and you don't have to worry so much about hiding the wires . . . Smiley Happy