Respected Contributor

Could not resist these at Costco yesterday.....

Decorative Deer 2 Pack

They will look so cute at the beginning of my front walkway.

I saw the flameless birch candles but just didn't like them much. I do like the set of color changing LED trees - still thinking about them.

3 Piece Tree Set with Color Changing LED Lights

Valued Contributor

Re: Could not resist these at Costco yesterday.....

@froggy

I saw the reindeer. The first thing in my mind was, boy, have my reindeer grown this year!  A few years, Costco had a lot smaller version of these. I put them on the hearth. I purchased the small version to replace some I had from somewhere that were bigger than the newest Costco version. I even had a sleigh to go along with them. But, cutting back and reducing stored items, those all had to go.

I like the trees, too, but they would take up more storage, which I cannot allow myself to do. I do get ticked about my own restraints and then I remember how easy it is/was to set up what I have now and not have to go through box after box after box etc. I still buy things but I know what can fit without resorting to packing another box.

Honored Contributor

I was just coming to post about Costco's goodies!  Wow, they have some gorgeous stuff!

Their artificial pre-lit trees are just beautiful and ours has a twiggy tree with bubblegum-type lights on it.  I would love it for the back yard.

I saw those candles froggy and while I have definitely seen better, they are a good deal for $19.99 for three of them and ours also had a pretty set with a lattice-like pattern on them in white.

That's as far as I got as I realized I was going to buy something I didn't need so I backed up the cart and ran to get my eggs . . . that place is dangerous! . . . Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I think the tree you are referring to is the G.E.Winterberry Tree with Sugar Plum lights..I am gong to purchase this on Monday. My only concern is where do you purchase the replacement lights , just in case. Those twig trees (2 pack ) are adorable..

There is also a large snowman with snow village design inset .

I went to check out the handblown glass egg ornament,,these are too large for me and not very bright colors,like I prefer but very pretty and very well made.

If anyone likes puzzles , my costco also carries Eric Dowdle puzzles,,great puzzles from 100 to 1000 pieces..I always add a few to my stash for a rainy day.

Grandma Jo.

Honored Contributor

Yes I believe the tree was called Winterberry . . . I was trying so hard to just run by there but I did slow down just for a bit to admire it.

Thanks for the help MUNCHIE!

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Decorative Deer 2 Pack

I saw the flameless birch candles but just didn't like them much. I do like the set of color changing LED trees - still thinking about them.

@froggy  You really make me want to drive a long way to see those reindeer.  That's my weakness.  Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@froggy wrote:

Decorative Deer 2 Pack

@froggy  You really make me want to drive a long way to see those reindeer.  That's my weakness.  Thanks for posting.

@lucymo

They are really nice in person - look like wood and a nice weight. I gave in and went back today for the trees. I think they are a good price at $29.

Respected Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

@froggy

I saw the reindeer. The first thing in my mind was, boy, have my reindeer grown this year!  A few years, Costco had a lot smaller version of these. I put them on the hearth. I purchased the small version to replace some I had from somewhere that were bigger than the newest Costco version. I even had a sleigh to go along with them. But, cutting back and reducing stored items, those all had to go.

I like the trees, too, but they would take up more storage, which I cannot allow myself to do. I do get ticked about my own restraints and then I remember how easy it is/was to set up what I have now and not have to go through box after box after box etc. I still buy things but I know what can fit without resorting to packing another box.

@Nomore

Boy, I hear you about storage. I have a lot of storage space but even more "stuff" to fill it up. I have some older things where the lights don't have timers so I may donate those to make room.

Costco also had a set of indoor reindeer in white ceramic. They were nice but I love the bigger ones for outdoors. I don't generally do a lot of outdoor decorating but these deer were so pretty. I think they will give a subtle feel for the season.

Respected Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I was just coming to post about Costco's goodies!  Wow, they have some gorgeous stuff!

Their artificial pre-lit trees are just beautiful and ours has a twiggy tree with bubblegum-type lights on it.  I would love it for the back yard.

I saw those candles froggy and while I have definitely seen better, they are a good deal for $19.99 for three of them and ours also had a pretty set with a lattice-like pattern on them in white.

That's as far as I got as I realized I was going to buy something I didn't need so I backed up the cart and ran to get my eggs . . . that place is dangerous! . . . Smiley Happy

You're right - Costco is dangerous. I went back today to get the trees and ended up getting the skeleton dog for Halloween also. He's creepy! But he was a steal at $8.

Small Skeleton Dog with LED Eyes and Timer Function

Honored Contributor

Oh no!  Now I am going to have to go to Costco!